I am just putting all of the alternate retellings of events in the timeline, but yeah, I guess we always consider the original games as more canon than the retellings. Maybe I should take the retellings from the part when they are supposed to happen and just put them in the part when the characters remember them and put the (Flashback) tag.Is the Umbrella Chronicles: Racoon Destruction 1-3 scenario canon? Events and stuff does not happen like they did in RE:3 (original) at all. While the previous two scenarios left out some stuff and changed minor things I think they worked, but this one is just a mess.
Some notable things that are different from the original:
- The whole scenario takes place in the city (Streets -> Subway -> Precinct) and then it ends
- Nemesis is only encountered in the precinct, only has one transformation and his boss fight takes place on the station roof.
- Carlos is with Jill the whole time (makes sense because of the two-player mode, this happened with the other scenarios as well like Jill/Chris being together the whole time in the Mansion Scenario, so I consider this minor)
- We don't meet any of the side characters from RE: 3
- The Grave Digger is fought in the streets rather than the park
- Anything taking place after the Police Station in RE:3 (so about 3/4 of the game) is cut entirely as Jill/Carlos escape from the roof.