Rice

E

Excelsior Club
Remember how I said I didn't like rice?

Well, I like it now. I changed my mind.

I just thought I should clear that up. Ignore anything bad I've said in the past about rice.

Rice is OK now.

Two posts, and already, the museum is beckoning.

Lock it up, stuff it in the archives.

2080139058_e6e279b914_o.jpg

We're done here.

Last edited:
Ultimate Houde said:
Rice sucks by itself, it's a food that needs it's friends to be any good.

Stupid Rice and it's Stupid grains.

Not when it's Chinese rice! The rice alone is delicious.

Last edited:
Rice sucks by itself, it's a food that needs it's friends to be any good.

This is true.

Rice is best on chicken tacos or Chinese/Japanese food. Fried, of course.

I wonder if I can eat it with mustard on it...

Rice is great by itself. In any compass. What is chinese rice? There's brown fried and white rice that are used with chinese dishes. Chinese sticky rice? For some reason this reminds me of the canadian bacon debate. Someone said, "In Canadia, we just call it bacon." and someone else said, "Canadians :lol:"

my uncle won't eat rice cause he thinks it looks like maggots

otherwise it's pretty great

Fried in soy sauce is darker, so I don't have that problem. I don't really eat much white rice.

Remember how I said I didn't like rice?

Well, I like it now. I changed my mind.

I just thought I should clear that up. Ignore anything bad I've said in the past about rice.

Rice is OK now.

I agree, her Vampire Chronicles books are just boss.

Rice is great when you're hungry and want two thousand of something.
For some reason this reminds me of the canadian bacon debate. Someone said, "In Canadia, we just call it bacon." and someone else said, "Canadians :lol:"
Actually, Americans call two different pork products Canadian bacon. One is just ham, and for the life of me I can't figure out why it gets confused with bacon. The other is back bacon, which in Canada we call peameal bacon. And it's delicious. But we have "regular bacon" too.

I am Asian and what you people have done to a thread named for something I eat every day, frankly, just ****ing offends me.

Latest posts

Back