Round Robin: Second Stage?

So, I've got a strong intro for a heist story mapped out in my head. I could probably get it down on paper late tonight, once I get back from the bars.

Should I go ahead and post up a thread for people to submit their introductions for voting on tonight? What do you guys think? Maybe a two week period for posting introductions and registering as participants, followed by a few days to a week of voting on the entries.

Last edited:
Have we picked teams, or is it just the small group that seems interested in the story?

And why not all of us start a story, then rotate the chapters?

Have we picked teams, or is it just the small group that seems interested in the story?

And why not all of us start a story, then rotate the chapters?

Which would mean if we had six participants, we'd all be contributing to six stories? Or if we had ten participants, we'd all be contributing to ten stories?

That's a pretty big commitment.

I was figuring we'd all pick one "pitch" to go with, and then split it up into 1-3 groups depending on the size of the talent pool.

Oh, okay.

I like big commitments.

See, I do too, but depending on how many people are on board, that's a big commitment, and might turn a lot of people away.

If it's a once a week thing, I'd be happy to do it. It's not like two pages a week is a big commitment, or it wouldn't be, if I'd get back into the swing of trying to write professionally.

Any interest in something like this again, or some other form of writing contest?

Maybe something in a separate blog space with membership drawn from the forum?

I have a few ideas for different competitions and collaborations that would have varying levels of commitment but I'd like to gauge interest first.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back