Rush Hour 3 discussion

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
So the problems with Tucker were solved, I see. Thought they would have this one in New York.

Well, since it's Jackie Chan, I'm there.

Gemini

Jackie Chan is dead to me, he has been for awhile now, since Rush Hour 1 has he even done anything worth watching? i know he did a whack of Disney movies and they all sucked

Ultimate Houde

UC's Resident Genetic Recombinator
Jackie Chan is dead to me, he has been for awhile now, since Rush Hour 1 has he even done anything worth watching? i know he did a whack of Disney movies and they all sucked

Do you think the Disney movies were geared towards you? I highly doubt it.

And of course he hasn't done his old stuff, the man is almost 60, you can't jump off of buildings with no safety net when your that old, it's stupid.

This movie should be pretty good, the first two had me laughing

Gideon Stargrave

Do you think the Disney movies were geared towards you? I highly doubt it.

And of course he hasn't done his old stuff, the man is almost 60, you can't jump off of buildings with no safety net when your that old, it's stupid.

This movie should be pretty good, the first two had me laughing

I would have laughed more if Tucker wasn't so damned annoying.

ProjectX2

Don't expect me to take you with me when I go to s
I'll wait for it to come on TV.

Gemini

I'll wait for it to come on TV.

36 times over the course of three days on TBS (Turner Broadcasting South) then they'll play it atleast once a day for the rest of the month, then everyone will hate it because it has been done to death

hell TBS did it to the first two, and zoolander, and american pie presents band camp, and......

Hibiki

Really is pretentious, no matter what she says. Do
The said the same thing about lethal weapon. I love them all. Also, Ice, what was the deal with chris tucker?

Lynx

The said the same thing about lethal weapon. I love them all. Also, Ice, what was the deal with chris tucker?

He wanted a ridiculous amount of money. And he got it. He is getting paid 25 million for Rush Hour 3. Don't ask me why, but that's what it came down to.

I enjoyed the first two Rush Hour movies, but a third didn't need to be made. I'll probably see it regardless.

Last edited:

Reign Of The Supermen

The first was very good,the second was good..but a bit forced.Jackie Chan is not what he used to be,ive seen some of his older martial arts films.Compaired to what he is doing now,he`s older.

Random

Didn't **** any of those *****es
The first was very good,the second was good..but a bit forced.Jackie Chan is not what he used to be,ive seen some of his older martial arts films.Compaired to what he is doing now,he`s older.

Yeah hew's definitely slowed down, you cant really blame him for that. But we need classic chan back in films today

Latest posts