S.W.O.R.D. (Discussion/Spoilers)

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
It's now going to be its own series. And explains where Beast goes to after he leaves the X-Men.

Writer Kieron Gillen and artist Steven Sanders spill the beans on their new offworld series "S.W.O.R.D.," a galaxy spanning adventure starring Agent Brand, Beast and Lockheed.

1249770078.jpg

Last edited:
I like Beast. But Abigail Brand looks like a midget or something. Her legs are kind of short.

Well, he looks horrible in those khakis, someone needs to tell him!

I hate the art as well.

And whose the walking Lizard dude?

I can't remember his name, but he showed up in Astonishing X-Men.

He didn't do much, just had some psychic abilities and told everyone stuff they already knew.

Stop looking over me and Iceshadow's posts!

Stop staying on topic!

Well, he looks horrible in those khakis, someone needs to tell him!

It's rude to just tell him! You need to be subtle about this kind of thing.

For instance.

"Hey Houde! Did you notice how GROCER MAN LOOKS LIKE A BUTCH LESBIAN IN THOSE KHAKI PANTS? Just looking at him makes me want to puke blood."

But yes. That art is quite ugly. Hopefully it's not too much an indication of the interiors.

J.Agoff said:
I thought it was morrison.

Yeah. Morrison had his mutation transform to have him start looking like a cat.

Last edited:
I thought it was morrison.

I assumed Whedon because Beast did a lot of piloting in that series. So Beast became Chewbacca not because he was furry, but because he spent the last arc piloting spaceships and beating on aliens.

But then, I never finished the Morrison run.

Last edited:
Really? Do you really have to go out of your way to change my name? what a butt? No wonder i don't random aim you anymore.

Really? Do you really have to go out of your way to change my name? what a butt? No wonder i don't random aim you anymore.

;) I tease, I tease. It's a loving affectation.

The fact is, I'd already finished my post; except then I noticed you'd made a post, but I couldn't just hit the quote button. Instead I had to cut and paste and manually quote and then I was like "What a jag-off, making me go to all this effort just to quote him". And then I was all like.... "Wait a tick. Jag. Off. J. Ag. Off! Oh God! I'm so genius!"

So as you can see, it just kind of happened naturally.

Latest posts

Back