Samurai Jack movie!!

Dancanread

I love Samurai Jack. Such a great, simple story, visually compelling, with a fantastic style, and just plain inventive kick-a** action. And the story never got finished. But this story in Variety now has me very, very excited. Am i the only one?!!! Not just for this particular project, but at the idea of offbeat, indie, and awesome 2d animated properties. (um, ignore the last project they mention.)

Toon Trio starts Frederator

****ing awesome!!! I heard they were going to do a movie to end it but havent heard anything in a long time. Samurai Jack is one of those insanely great shows. Also glad to see a company trying to bring Back 2D to movies

It's so weird that this was announced because I was just watching the Season 3 DVD this week. I watched the Shaolin monks episode this morning.

The show had this simplistic beauty to it that was truly underrated.

Back when the show first came out, I knew a guy that said it was the worst show he had ever seen.

Nobody liked him though, so it was cool.

So...

AKUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

Back when the show first came out, I knew a guy that said it was the worst show he had ever seen.

Nobody liked him though, so it was cool.

So...

AKUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

On that note...am i the only one who notice that aku was really weak compared to jake i mean he's suposed to be the worlds greatest evil yet every time they met Jack is always seconds away of killing him.

I also belive he's in love with jack...Remember that episode where he turned into a girl to fool jack?

On that note...am i the only one who notice that aku was really weak compared to jake i mean he's suposed to be the worlds greatest evil yet every time they met Jack is always seconds away of killing him.

I also belive he's in love with jack...Remember that episode where he turned into a girl to fool jack?

Well Jack has had training in everyform of combat throughout his entire life and a magic sword. Aku hides from him all the time. There was one episode where, as I recall, Aku had a **** load of Zombie warriors attacking Jack and He took Jack's sword and was about to stab him but the sword wouldn't piece his skin

Well Jack has had training in everyform of combat throughout his entire life and a magic sword. Aku hides from him all the time. There was one episode where, as I recall, Aku had a **** load of Zombie warriors attacking Jack and He took Jack's sword and was about to stab him but the sword wouldn't piece his skin

Yep, the sword won't kill those who are pure of heart.

Latest posts

Back