Saw: The Video Game

Should the creators of Saw continue the series?

• Yes.

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Yes, but only in films.

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Yes, but only in video games and comic books.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't care.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
Ugh. I don't get why this franchise is still around.

Oh get off your high horse...its a guilty pleasure for fans of the franchise, and a money-making locomotive (in low-budget horror film terms)...thats probably why its still around.

Granted, its about as shallow as a puddle and overtly grotesque, but then again so is Joan Rivers and she's been around for centuries.

I've actually been thinking of doing a marathon of the first 5 films before the new one comes out later this month. I think I've only seen the first two or three, so I have some catching up to do (though I'm not looking forward to the second one...I remember that being terrible). The game looks fun, so I'll probably give that a rent (though the reviews don't seem promising).

Last edited:
New characters

Obi Tate - from Saw II
Jeff Ridenhour - from Saw
Melissa Sing - Steven Sing's widow
Oswald McGullicuty - news journalist who came up with the name "Jigsaw Killer"
Jennings Foster - crime scene investigator

Oh get off your high horse...its a guilty pleasure for fans of the franchise, and a money-making locomotive (in low-budget horror film terms)...thats probably why its still around.

Granted, its about as shallow as a puddle and overtly grotesque, but then again so is Joan Rivers and she's been around for centuries.

I've actually been thinking of doing a marathon of the first 5 films before the new one comes out later this month. I think I've only seen the first two or three, so I have some catching up to do (though I'm not looking forward to the second one...I remember that being terrible). The game looks fun, so I'll probably give that a rent (though the reviews don't seem promising).

i was hyped about this game. but i'ma be honest. now that i've bought it and played it some, i'm really gonna just keep playing it just for the story (the combat system sucks, and the game is repetitive). now that this game has been released, i'm just waitin' for Heavy Rain and Max Payne 3

Last edited:
i was hyped about this game. but i'ma be honest. now that i've bought it and played it some, i'm really gonna just keep playing it just for the story (the combat system sucks, and the game is repetitive). now that this game has been released, i'm just waitin' for Heavy Rain and Max Payne 3

Kind of what I expected.

No! NEVER!!!

I didn't say you had to get off the gay train, just your high horse.

;)

Latest posts

Back