Scott and Jean back together?

Goodwill

Well, would you like to see Scott and Jean back together in the Ultimate Universe or would you rather something like Beast and Ororo, something totally original? I would probably prefer the latter. Ultimates gives the comic freedom for something that hasn't happened already.

I ain't no batty boy myself but I wold like to see the arguements between Scott and Logan to actually manifest itself as sexual tension between the two of them.

Xavier gets it on with Mystique, (by accident thinking it was the cat)

Colossus and Orroro because they are non americans and join because of their "outsider" aspect.

Nick Fury would bonk everybody because he's SHAFT.

I do like the fact that they made couples out of those who weren't couples before. Like Bobby and Rogue (although this might have happened from the movie).

And LSJL, what the hell is "Xavier gets it on with Mystique, (by accident thinking it was the cat)" supposed to mean? That just sounds creepy and just wrong.

longshotjimlee said:
I ain't no batty boy myself but I wold like to see the arguements between Scott and Logan to actually manifest itself as sexual tension between the two of them.

Xavier gets it on with Mystique, (by accident thinking it was the cat)

Colossus and Orroro because they are non americans and join because of their "outsider" aspect.

Nick Fury would bonk everybody because he's SHAFT.

Hey! You forgot to mention the biggest playa of them all: TONY STARK! He'll walk into Xavier Mansion and get his freak on with any girl over 18! Like he said to Ororo in Ultimate X-men #32:

Tony: Wait a minute. You ARE over eighteen, aren't you, sweetie?
Ororo: SURE I am, Mister Stark.
Tony: MARVELOUS! Because I'd HATE to think I was WASTING MY TIME here, you know...

I'd prefer the latter. Scott and Jean have gotten stale in 616 which is why Emma Frosts introduction is interesting if not necessarily everyones cup of tea (Personally i like Emma but anyway) Ultimate Universe is to avoid carying over the years of plot history and when the words relationship and x-men are put together, you get Scott and Jean. So try them with other people. I wouldn't mind if they EVENTUALLY got together but they need developement as characters in adult relationships with numerous other characters rather than just each other

I agree. We need more unusual, twisted relationships in the Ultimate Marvel Universe. Not to go as far as Kitty Pryde and Professor Xavier, but you know what I mean...if you're going to have drama, it might as well be somewhat scandelous.

Latest posts

Back