Seven Days

I just spontaneously combusted. Awesome.

I told you this was about my birthday.

. . .until I get my internet back full-time?

You have your very own Internet? Is it different to all the other little Internets out there?

NO.
You have an Internet connection, not an Internet. There can be only one Internet. Like Highlander. Except if someone cuts off the Internets head they don't get the power of the Internet, they just look stupid because the Internet doesn't have a head. Ha.

You have your very own Internet? Is it different to all the other little Internets out there?

NO.
You have an Internet connection, not an Internet. There can be only one Internet. Like Highlander. Except if someone cuts off the Internets head they don't get the power of the Internet, they just look stupid because the Internet doesn't have a head. Ha.

Oh, HBM. . . The things you don't know, the sorid tales of power and corruption and back-chatroom dealings. The naive assumption that I don't OWN THE INTERNET AND EVERYTHING THAT TRANSPIRES THERE.

:?

Somehow, I'd like to make reference here to the crazy Irish guy in Braveheart and how he calls Ireland HIS island, but I just don't know how. I'm rusty. Forgive me.

EDIT:

Also, how come nobody made any (of the OBVIOUSLY PRESENTED) Ringu/The Ring references?

Last edited:
I don't think people cared enough. Though I did add it to the calender.

I don't think people cared enough. Though I did add it to the calender.

Sigh.

I knew I should have just stayed gone for a year instead of coming back as soon as I had the capability. At least I would have felt important again. Maybe I should fake my death :sure:.

Latest posts

Back