Shadow of the Colossus

Ultimate Houde said:
I want to try this game out

What's it like, the gameplay, storyline, that stuff

Story
Players take the role of a young man seeking the truth of an ancient tale of power hidden in a mystical land. Shadow of the Colossus is a majestic journey through ancient lands to seek out and destroy gigantic mythical beasts. With a trusty horse at your side, players explore the spacious lands and unearth each towering Colossus creature. The uneasy task of defeating a Colossus relies on intelligent puzzle solving and action oriented gameplay. Armed with strong wits, a mystical sword and a sturdy bow, players use cunning and strategy to topple each behemoth.

Gameplay
Controls are tight but can be clunky at times. There are no levels. The entire game is nothing but boss battles. You travel across the open land in search for the beast and then you slay it. You're only in control of a sword and a bow/arrow.

Seriously....this game is beautiful. Just riding thru the empty world on horseback is great. I often go home and play this just to ride around.

I love this game, however sometimes it annoying to look for the colossi, currently I'm on # 15 and can't find the right path to him.

Latest posts

Back