Shoot Em' Up

It was awesome. But the kinda awesome that you can totally rent and then buy on DVD.

The script was snarkishly sarcastic and cheesy as if Warren Ellis wrote it. The action was awesomely corny and absurd like The Transporter and Nextwave had a baby this was the result.

All in all----I enjoyed every minute of this movie. But it is definitely a film you could wait to see on DVD.

The best thing about this film is that it doesn't take itself too seriously and try to be something it's not.

It was awesome. But the kinda awesome that you can totally rent and then buy on DVD.

The script was snarkishly sarcastic and cheesy as if Warren Ellis wrote it. The action was awesomely corny and absurd like The Transporter and Nextwave had a baby this was the result.

All in all----I enjoyed every minute of this movie. But it is definitely a film you could wait to see on DVD.

The best thing about this film is that it doesn't take itself too seriously and try to be something it's not.
this review is pretty much spot on

I Loved this movie, seriously even in the parts they jumped the shark (youll see) i loved it, seriously 9/10 stars

i want to eat big carrots now

My school paper reviewer wrote that he wanted to go home and take heroin so that he could forget that he ever bought a ticket to this movie.

My school paper reviewer wrote that he wanted to go home and take heroin so that he could forget that he ever bought a ticket to this movie.

your school paper reviewer should take some heroine so he can forget he is a philistinishtic douchebag

and then he can O.D.

.....what? too harsh?

this review is pretty much spot on

I Loved this movie, seriously even in the parts they jumped the shark (youll see) i loved it, seriously 9/10 stars

i want to eat big carrots now

Do you really get better eyesight for eating carrots?

your school paper reviewer should take some heroine so he can forget he is a philistinishtic douchebag

and then he can O.D.

.....what? too harsh?

Actualy,I dont think you where harsh enough.

yes caratin (sp?) is very good for your eyesight, but if you eat too many or alot of other orange vegetables (pumpkins, and other squashes) you can turn orange.

seriously it happened to me when i was a baby

It would be good for a laugh though.

..I would call myself Orange man...

This was fun in a B-movie action sort of way. It was cool that they filmed it all in Toronto, with 90% of the action taking place around a mile away from my house. I even know the hitman guy with the revolver who falls into the helicopter blades, his kids went to my elementary school.

Kind of a poor-man's Grindhouse, but it was a decent ride. 6.5/10.

It was cool that they filmed it all in Toronto

That's not cool...movies filmed in Canada have to have all of their scripts reworked to take out all of the big words.

Yeah....um...so.....I watched this movie today.

It bored me out of my mind.

I think I'm going to meet Clive Owen, and shove carrots up his ***.

*sigh*

I know it was suppose to be a stupid movie. I realize that.

I know it was suppose to have no plot, I realize that.

I know it was suppose to funny, I realize that.

But my God, if a movie is lacking in these things, at least make it entertaining.

just wondering but how much screen time would you say Monica Bellucci had in this movie? this will affect my decision of whether I want to see it or not.

I like Clive Warren, Monica Bellucci and Paul Giamatti.

I don't know if I liked this movie.

Latest posts

Back