Should Ultimate Six Return?

If the new Six were more low key, they would fare better. Plus the Six vs. Spidey and his urban allies (DD, Black cat, etc) would be more of a fair fight.

Yeah, stay off Shield's radar, I don't want Shield to come in and basically resolve **** for Peter again

That's a good idea. Now for that work these guys would have to trying to replace Kingpin, which may seem similar to the hammerhead arc, but heck with that, I like it.

The problem I had with the last Ultimate Six arc is it was the Six vs. the ultimates and the six got stomped of course. For an evil genius, Norman's plan of attacking the white house was really stupid. If the new Six were more low key, they would fare better. Plus the Six vs. Spidey and his urban allies (DD, Black cat, etc) would be more of a fair fight.

Personally I would go with: Chameleon (leader), Vulture (give him some balls), Electro, Sandman, Kraven and Rhino.

Shocker needs a his own story in order to get some balls, Mysterio needs his own arc to be introduced as something other then a throwaway character and and carnage or venom would be too choatic for such a group.

That would work out very well. But I see them getting together more as a way to take control of the city. I don't want SHIELD or the Ultimates to get involved in this, I want Peter to have to try fighting these guys and maybe have the help of the Marvel Knights, maybe. I'd have the Six join for very different reasons and motives. I would have Mysterio as the leader, he would assemble this team to take the spot as the new kingpin of crime in New York. He would pick Sandman, Electro and Kraven, all of whom have dealt with Spider-Man before and are controllable. He would also have Adrian Toomes as his right hand man since the death of Bolivar Trask in the game. Toomes'll take back the design that the Tinkerer stole from him and become the new Vulture. The final member would be Eddie Brock, under control of the symbiote and wanting to get Spider-Man out of the way. I guess it would be a big gang war with the Knights against the Six.

Hmm, should this new Six be a dysfunctional super villain team (poor team work, bickering all the time, willing to fight each other or stab each other in the back at a moment's notice) or more functional (good team work, very organized, clear chain of command, thoughts of betrayal are there, but on the back burner)?

Hmm, should this new Six be a dysfunctional super villain team (poor team work, bickering all the time, willing to fight each other or stab each other in the back at a moment's notice) or more functional (good team work, very organized, clear chain of command, thoughts of betrayal are there, but on the back burner)?

Well we already have the Ultimates for the former and the Brotherhood for the latter. :p

I think the best version would be electro, sandman, vulture, kraven, shocker, and rhino. Have them under Kingpin or Hammerhead vs the ultimate knights, cat, and spidey. Have Steve Mcniven draw and I would buy 100 issues. O and more cowbell.

You know I could make a thread like this at the Bendis board to see if Bendis would take the bait and steal

Er.... I mean borrow the idea. I'm a member there, but I haven't sign on for a while now.

Or wait and see if they do another podcast question thread.

Last edited:
I think the best version would be electro, sandman, vulture, kraven, shocker, and rhino. Have them under Kingpin or Hammerhead vs the ultimate knights, cat, and spidey. Have Steve Mcniven draw and I would buy 100 issues. O and more cowbell.

I'm not gonna lie, i think having both shocker and electro in one issue would (pardon the pun) short circuit everything. It would be terrible, they are, to me, the exact same villain with a single difference, their names.

Last edited:
I'm not gonna lie, i think having both shocker and electro in one issue would (pardon the pun) short circuit everything. It would be terrible, they are, to me, the exact same villain with a single difference, their names.

Well in theory their powers are different (Shocker's shoots sonic blasts, not electrical ones) but the differece is hard to get across in a comic, so I would have to agree with you.

You know I could make a thread like this at the Bendis board to see if Bendis would take the bait and steal

Er.... I mean borrow the idea. I'm a member there, but I haven't sign on for a while now.

Or wait and see if they do another podcast question thread.

Go for it.

Last edited:
Well Electro and shocker are very similar in the 616 but ultimate they are completely different

Well Electro and shocker are very similar in the 616 but ultimate they are completely different

How so? Because ultimate Shocker is way more pathetic than 616 Shocker, so Ultimate Electro seems way cooler than ultimate shocker in comparison?

At this point I would wonder why anyone would even want Shocker to join their criminal gang, he is more like Stilt-man than 616 Shocker, a pathetic loser that is considered a joke by other criminals.

Last edited:
No, Electro completely lets the charge take over his body it's not a costume. They could give Shocker a costume to make him look different. Besides Electricity and Vibrations are to different things.

No, Electro completely lets the charge take over his body it's not a costume. They could give Shocker a costume to make him look different. Besides Electricity and Vibrations are to different things.

Yeah, that's how they are different in the 616 universe as well, of course in the 616 universe Shocker is somewhat intelligent and a little threatening, not so in the UU.

At this point ultimate Shokcer is a joke villan, so unless he is the team's comic relief (the guy gets everyone's bagels) they are going to have give explantion why Shocker is tough enough to be on this team.

At this point ultimate Shokcer is a joke villan, so unless he is the team's comic relief (the guy gets everyone's bagels) they are going to have give explantion why Shocker is tough enough to be on this team.
Retcon.

Bendis does it all the ****ing time.

Even on the things he created and wrote.

Latest posts

Back