Skaar: Son of Hulk series discussion (Spoilers)

Gemini

found a preview (warning it's 11 pages of story with dialogue, so if you wanna get your whole 3 bucks worth if your buying it you may wanna hold off)

skaar1.JPG

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/37019

Holy **** this looks intense.

By Greg Pak, Art by Ron Garney

Spinning out of Planet Hulk, after the death of Sakaar, and The Hulk's departure for vengeance. A creature rises from the ashes Skaar, the son of The Hulk and Caiera the Oldstrong

I'm really excited about this series, it looks great. I gotta say alot of Marvels newest ongoings are really exciting me, between this, Eternals, Gaurdians of the Galaxy, Captain Britain and MI13, etc. I gotta say I'm impressed.

I can't wait.

Last edited:
Hmmmm.

Skar looks awesome and sexy considering he's the hulks child.

I got a poster for this in my shipment of trades, even though I have no desire to read this series.

He had a kid?!

I'm interested in reading Planet Hulk but not so much after seeing stuff like this.

Bruce Banner...man of science trying to cure the beast within him and atone for when he can't control it.

Equal space opera with star children and gladiator pits on planets with interstellar flight.

I don't see...how...this...works...

It's the only reason I didn't read Planet Hulk or World War Hulk. The premise of Hulk in space felt like too far from the core of the character. Kinda like whenever the X-Men go into space.

That was my first question too. According to the preview because of his mom's heritage (and maybe because of gamma radiation) he grows faster.

Yeah, the Oldstrongs mature faster.

And E Planet Hulk was awesome and Skaar is going to bee even more awesome.

But it did and it does. Planet Hulk was an awesome story and this will be too.

everyone said
it was the best Hulk been in years and as a long time Hulk reader myself i agree.

Last edited:
Bruce Banner...man of science trying to cure the beast within him and atone for when he can't control it.

Equal space opera with star children and gladiator pits on planets with interstellar flight.

It's the only reason I didn't read Planet Hulk or World War Hulk. The premise of Hulk in space felt like too far from the core of the character. Kinda like whenever the X-Men go into space.

only problem with your argument, this isn't the first time someone shipped Bruce to another world for the "betterment of mankind" and he's fallen in love with a native. Lee did it in the early 70's.

Secondly, the X-Men have dealt with space threats since day one.

Me either. Bruce Jones was on the right track with his Hulk although the execution wasn't that good and he messed some thing up. But he didn't have him going into space.

Yeah, the Oldstrongs mature faster.

And E Planet Hulk was awesome and Skaar is going to bee even more awesome.

Erm....I don't think our tastes mesh particularly well.

And with that I award myself Diplomat of the Year.

Me either. Bruce Jones was on the right track with his Hulk although the execution wasn't that good and he messed some thing up. But he didn't have him going into space.

Erm....I don't think our tastes mesh particularly well.

And with that I award myself Diplomat of the Year.

You haven't even read it.

And all long time Hulk readers have said it's the best Hulk story in years. And it was a good read.

at the vere least try out Planet Hulk you won't regret it.

Latest posts

Back