Slasherverse - Timeline

The Saw cameo would probably be from Texas Chainsaw 3D of a cosplay, so not connected.

Puppet Master isn't connected. As you can see, it doesn't look like any puppet from that series.
1000006237.png

Barry Simms dies in The Curse of Michael Myers, so I'm not sure how he's supposed to be alive in Penny Dreadful.

Among Friends isn't canon, similar reasons, meta stuff.

Cupid, well, from research it's a Smith Grove mental hospital but I don't know if it's literally Smith's Grove Sanitarium from Halloween. It's definitely a nod though.

Body Bags, we've been over. Haddonfield is a real place that exists and we don't know if that film takes place in Illinois. Definitely a reference though.

Gravy, same as above.

Butcher Boys... uh, decide for yourself.

Waxworks isn't canon, but the comic book adaptation can be!

Creepshow, well, yeah. It has connections to Friday the 13th and Evil Dead, but it's kinda confusing. The TV series seems to have apocalypses that go unresolved from memory, and certain episodes strongly suggest that the Slasherverse is fiction. I don't know, too confusing, best ignored for now.

I think there should be two movies that you should include called Upgrade and the Invisible Man and are both directed by Leigh Whannel and both have easter eggs to Saw while The Invisible Man has an easter egg to Upgrade with a company from Upgrade being mentioned in an article in The Invisible Man

What is the Grotesque connection supposed to be I can find anything connecting it

I think there should be two movies that you should include called Upgrade and the Invisible Man and are both directed by Leigh Whannel and both have easter eggs to Saw while The Invisible Man has an easter egg to Upgrade with a company from Upgrade being mentioned in an article in The Invisible Man
It's not my image, and I'm not including Saw.

A John Kramer lookin' fella does appear in Before The Mask: The Return of Leslie Vernon
...And I guess I'm gonna need to spend +£80 on this comic now, huh?

That might actually be Eugene who just happens to look a bit like Kramer from the looks of his clothing compared to #4. I could be wrong though.
View attachment 1934

Yeah, it is. The guy in the middle is (human) Jason and he's talking to Eugene. Normally you'd think this would be a continuity issue and they're going with them being "prepared", but Jason healed in The Nightmare Warriors and spoke to Tommy so it kinda works.

Then again, it could always be a fake Jason.

Good luck trying to find it I spent $100 on it

I'm talking about the guy sitting in front of him

Also the guy is the middle is Kane Hodder (yes he is a character in the comic)

So, why does Kane Hodder have Jason's scar? Is it from an in-universe movie or is he a professional impersonator of Voorhees?

Latest posts

Back