Slasherverse - Timeline

"The Jigsaw pig masks are referenced in Before the Mask: The Return of Leslie Vernon #3, revealing that they contain kevlar to protect from headshots. In #4, there's pictures representing a saw, a spiral, and the Billy Puppet in Doc Halloran's office as he has has a conversation with John Kramer himself, who is still alive and talking about retiring after 10 years. Taking the Cecil trap as 1995, this places the comic in 2005, shortly after Saw II and prior to his death in Saw III. This also fits with Amanda and Hoffman taking over his games at this point. Kramer later appears with Kent/Billy/Eugene alongside what appears to be imposters of Freddy, Jason and Michael, where it is explained that they organised and financed Leslie's return with his new movie set massacre."

There, including Saw now. I love to make my life harder. Now, that reminds me of something... which acolyte crapped themselves seeing Leatherface? :p

Next time I watch Seed of Chucky... I'm gonna have it in my head that the razor wire trap is happening at the same time. Or, alternatively, next time I watch Saw, I'm gonna have it in my head that a few dolls are screwing around Hollywood with their son/daughter.

Scream franchise killers.

Ghostface
1993 - Danny Johnson (Dead by Daylight)
1996 - Billy Loomis/Stu Macher (Scream (1996))
1997 - Mickey Altieri/Nancy Loomis (Scream 2)
2000 - Roman Bridger (Scream 3)
2011 - Jill Roberts/Charlie Walker (Scre4m)
2018 - Jamal Elliot/Beth (Scream S3)
2021 - "Ghostface" (Call of Duty trailer)
2022 - Amber Freeman/Richie Kirsch (Scream (2022))
2023 - Ethan Landry-Kirsch/Quinn Bailey-Kirsch/Wayne Bailey-Kirsch/Jason Carvey (Scream VI)

Lakewood Slasher
1994 - "Brandon James" (Scream S1-2)
2015 - Piper Shaw/Kieran Wilcox (Scream S1)
2016 - Kieran Wilcox/"Brandon James" (Scream S2)
2022 - "Brandon James" (Scream VI)

Shallow Grove Slasher
2016 - Tom Martin (Scream S2)
Note: The real Brandon James is innocent.

This is just for fun, I find the concept interesting.

Fun fact: The original Scream S3 would have continued S2's story and led to a S4 set in the "Real World" where a new Ghostface is killing off the crew that worked on both the Scream movies and TV series. Instead we got a rebooted anthology approach in S3 that brought back the Ghostface persona.

Last edited:
No worries. The only thing I haven't included is the Dead by Daylight backstories and shorts because they are probably about slightly altered variants, but I did include the proper lore additions from the Saw Tome, which have nothing to do with tying in to Dead by Daylight and are strictly additional stories concerning Tapp and Amanda.

If I end up adding Leprechaun one day, Night of the Demons and its sequel (due to the Leprechaun 3 crossover) take place during the Halloween movies, which sounds like another Saw III/Saw IV nightmare. The first could be 1988 (H4) or 1989 (H5), and the second could be 1994 or 1995 (H6).

Last edited:
the wiki plays the h20 movie at the end of the 4-6 timeline
Personally, I just think an alternate version of H20 occurred in 2000. However, if you change around the dates slightly you could probably make it fit. Michael disappearing for 20 years is the hardest element to work in. It can only be a head-canon though.

1978 - Halloween
1978 - Halloween II
1979 - Halloween: The First Death of Laurie Strode #1-2
1988 - Halloween 4: The Return of Michael Myers
1989 - Halloween 5: The Revenge of Michael Myers
1990 - Halloween: 30 Years of Terror, "Repetition Compulsion"
1991 - Halloween: 30 Years of Terror, "Trick of Treat"
1992 - Halloween: 30 Years of Terror, "P.O.V."
1993 - Halloween: Autopsis
1995 - Halloween: The Curse of Michael Myers
1996 - Halloween: Sam
1997 - Halloween #1
1997 - Halloween II: The Blackest Eyes
1998 - Halloween H20: Twenty Years Later
1999 - Halloween III: The Devil's Eyes
2000 - Halloween: Nightdance #1-4
2001 - Halloween: 30 Years of Terror, 'Visiting Hours"
2001 - Halloween: Resurrection
2004 - Halloween: One Good Scare
2005 - Halloween: 30 Years of Terror, "Tommy and the Boogeyman"

I know you're just suggesting H20 on its own, by the way. This is just a BS listing combining the timelines.

Latest posts

Back