Smallville - Timeline

And hopefully explain the fact that Clark living a normal life will cause Lex to scorch Earth as President via their destiny.

Unless their destiny is now averted by 2019.
Any reference to the s11 comics would be nice too. Make some connection to Smallville's Monitors to the Anti-Monitor and Mar Novu.

And hopefully explain the fact that Clark living a normal life will cause Lex to scorch Earth as President via their destiny.

Unless their destiny is now averted by 2019.
Depends when it is set. Very shortly after S10 (not a lot of space before S11 though)? Between S11 and Crisis on Infinite Earths? After Crisis on Infinite Earths, and Clark has children + his powers back?

I'd appreciate a S11 reference, too. I wonder how much of the Justice League would play into this, since the comic established so many new heroes? Justin Hartley's Green Arrow has got to show up.

About the novels, are we 100% sure that they're canon? I read Strange Visitors a while ago, and it started and ended within its pages, without affecting anything else in the show.

About the novels, are we 100% sure that they're canon? I read Strange Visitors a while ago, and it started and ended within its pages, without affecting anything else in the show.
In this site it is usually assumed that if it doesn't break canon, even if it is never referenced again, then it is canon until proven otherwise.
I said this because on other places in Internet is usually assumed to be the opposite, non-canon until referenced back in the main media.

I mean it's like Clark, Lana, Chloe and all the others somehow forgot about that. Wolfe and Jacobi had thousands of supporters in their organization until the end of the story, and not a single person doesn't seem to remember anything about those events.

None of the villains (Jacobi and Wolfe) or the victims (Harrison Family) reappeared or mentioned by others
I forgot I had owned that book and skipped to the end.

Wolfe dies in the fire, Lionel Luthor implies charges were made against Jacobi and he'll get life in prison, and the Harrison Family have come to terms.

You don't really need more closure than that....

I mean it's like Clark, Lana, Chloe and all the others somehow forgot about that. Wolfe and Jacobi had thousands of supporters in their organization until the end of the story, and not a single person doesn't seem to remember anything about those events.
Earth-Prime (Arrowverse) got turned into a bowling ball, with gaping holes in landmasses where countless human and animal lives got extinguished, and all that was undone by the end of that Legends of Tomorrow season 6 episode. All the deaths were presumably undone and it was wiped from the memories of planet Earth.

With comic book stories like these, you gotta make it work for yourself knowing that some plots are standalone and can easily be inconsequential in the end.

The Haunted storyline of Smallville season 11 had a Monitor outright proclaim this show's Earth-2 was "Earth designate: 2". Oof, but:

I don't know if any of you read the Arrowverse's "The Flash: Crossover Crisis" tie-in books, but their concept of a co-existing timeline becoming its own Earth adjacent to Earth-1 (Earth-1A; as it's said to be in the book's continuity) existed as a result of Flashpoint adjusting to the paradox of it being undone.

I take that mirror box that 'brought' Clark to "Earth-2" as something like that. It created a new timeline from the point Lionel found it after the meteor shower of '89, onwards until the Monitors found it and wiped it out in 2012. Plus, Kryptonians canonically have experimented with 4th dimension time/space (ex. Smallville's Jor-El is said to created the Phantom Zone of this multiverse).

Nerd lingo, basically. But I imagine Earth-167 was considered "the prime universe" adjacent to its branched universe ("Earth-167A"), aka "Earth-2". Not reflective of the multiverse as a whole.

This doesn't Mean that It Isn't Canon. You could do something and then never reference that in your Life. But that doesn't Mean that what you did didn't happen.

The Haunted storyline of Smallville season 11 had a Monitor outright proclaim this show's Earth-2 was "Earth designate: 2". Oof, but:

I don't know if any of you read the Arrowverse's "The Flash: Crossover Crisis" tie-in books, but their concept of a co-existing timeline becoming its own Earth adjacent to Earth-1 (Earth-1A; as it's said to be in the book's continuity) existed as a result of Flashpoint adjusting to the paradox of it being undone.

I take that mirror box that 'brought' Clark to "Earth-2" as something like that. It created a new timeline from the point Lionel found it after the meteor shower of '89, onwards until the Monitors found it and wiped it out in 2012. Plus, Kryptonians canonically have experimented with 4th dimension time/space (ex. Smallville's Jor-El is said to created the Phantom Zone of this multiverse).

Nerd lingo, basically. But I imagine Earth-167 was considered "the prime universe" adjacent to its branched universe ("Earth-167A"), aka "Earth-2". Not reflective of the multiverse as a whole.
What about Earth-13? (and the other ones with numbers) 1704527387138.png
Are they supposed to have different numbers the same way as Earth-2?

Last edited:
What about Earth-13? (and the other ones with numbers) View attachment 1618
Are they supposed to have different numbers the same way as Earth-2?
I'd say no, but Earth numbers can also be replaced after Crisis events. Still, the Earth-2 was more adjacent to the Smallville timeline than these other fully-designated Earths. We'll probably never get an answer to that question but the common fan reasoning is not "impossible" as DC Wiki claims it to be.
(Plus, Arrowverse's Earth-13 I don't think is as anywhere near as "mystical" as Larper/hacker Wells the Grey claimed it to be.)

Latest posts

Back