Snakes On A Plane 2!!!

moonmaster

Without him, all of you would be lost souls roamin
From the Chicago Sun-Times:
PADUCAH, Ky. - The next time Dan McBride rents a car, he may want to inspect it not just for dings and dents but also for snakes.

The assistant athletic director at Eastern Kentucky University found a two-foot-long ball python in his rental car as he left the Ohio Vally Conference baseball tournament in Paducah.

McBride got into his car Wednesday night with a colleague and saw the snake draped across the console.

McBride said he though it was a rubber snake someone put there as a joke. He even gave the snake a pat and put the car into drive.

As he drove toward the exit, the snake lifted its head.

McBride hit the brakes, then started to get out of his car. But the snake was on the gear shift, forcing McBride to keep his feet on the brake.

"You can't act tough when you are sitting a foot and a half away from a snake," said his colleague, Simon Gray.

The snake was captured and was being held until its owner comes to claim it, authorities said.

This title lies

I expected to see the details on Snakes on the Plane 2: The Squeeze, but instead I get this obviuosly made up attempt at humor.

I am appauled

And slightly disgusted.

Ultimate Houde said:
This title lies

I expected to see the details on Snakes on the Plane 2: The Squeeze, but instead I get this obviuosly made up attempt at humor.

I am appauled

And slightly disgusted.
Sorry, I should have titled it "Snakes In A Plane 2: Snakes In A Car".

There was a guy at the airport, and he was being sniffed by the sniffer dog. The guards discovered there was a bulge in his pants, and it was actually a python he was trying to smuggle into the country.

He wanted a pet python, so he smuggled it via his pants. His pants.

Stupid French.

moonmaster said:
Sorry, I should have titled it "Snakes In A Plane 2: Snakes In A Car".
That's just like that movie Larry the Cable Guy: Health Inspector. It makes no sense. Why not just call it Larry the Health Inspector? I mean why make a movie with Larry the Cable Guy as the star, but if you are why call that?

i feel so tricked by this topic. i seriously thougth we would be blessed enough to get SOAP 2

MaxwellSmart said:
That's just like that movie Larry the Cable Guy: Health Inspector. It makes no sense. Why not just call it Larry the Health Inspector? I mean why make a movie with Larry the Cable Guy as the star, but if you are why call that?

Because if they called it Larry the Health Inspector, none of the Larry the Cable Guy fans would've known it was him (southerners decide to see a film based on its title, obviously :roll: ), and they would've avoided the movie like the plague.

Oh wait.

:wink:

Latest posts

Back