So I registered a great domain name...

o boy... i just went over there to see whats going on again (lots of talk of genetalia and the like... you immature little boys...) and it seems mavericker is back hahahah

up to his usual tricks.

and by tricks i mean preaching

o boy... i just went over there to see whats going on again (lots of talk of genetalia and the like... you immature little boys...) and it seems mavericker is back hahahah

up to his usual tricks.

and by tricks i mean preaching

Ha! Now to go check it.

boo-doot do do doot doot do. boo-doot do do doot doot do

An A.Z.S. News Report!

WITCH HUNT TIME!
WHO IS LIL KIS?!

So I've been doing my spy work as the Bad-A.Z.S. Agent of A.Z.S., and there have been some suspicious speech patterns about this board lately... and I am suspecting SOMEONE here is posing as Lil Kis over at ZOMGLOLWTF.

Suspect 1:
ULTIMATE HOUDE
image.php

The evidence:
It's alot easier than. you think

Ultimate Houde, Treasurer of A.Z.S.- the Anti-ZOMGLOLWTF Squad... but is he hiding a secret?! He has displayed an interesting punctuation pattern as of late... He even went so far as to edit his post to cover up his slip-up! Is he, in fact, a MEMBER of ZOMGLOLWTF?! Is he...

A TRAITOR?!

Suspect 2:
MOONMASTER
image.php

The evidence:
I needs to get this.

wats wrong wit lilkis big boi?

fam1
amerie would have the awsom lols attak n it wuld be awsome .

fam1

Moonmaster, resident jokester and all around likable guy... but is he posing as someone LESS likeable?! Is he in fact the latest in a line of Lil Kis imposters?! This suspect, however, talks about Lil Kis's favorite subject, something called "Amerie," in a negative, joking light... Has Moonmaster taken a joke too far? Has he crossed the line from being too funny to being...

UNFUNNY?!

Suspect 3:
Ice
image.php

The evidence:
lolz

aMerie sshould be in the game big boi, you girl.

fam1

Displaying a nearly spot-on Lil Kis speech pattern, this poster is a known Lil Kis impostor from times past: EVIDENCE. Could he be pulling the same stunt again? Does he think he's funny? Has this Iceman worshipping mod gone...
ROGUE?!

WHO IS POSING AS IT?!

WHO IS POSING AS LIL KIS?!
image.php

Weigh in with your opinions here.

Last edited:
Maybe it's the real deal?

BTW - check out the new Myspace thread over there.

Maybe it's the real deal?

BTW - check out the new Myspace thread over there.

no way... all the evidence points to a user here posing. LOOK AT THE EVIDENCE I POSTED!!! it's too convincing.

also, i will check out that new myspace thread... but only for A.Z.S. spying purposes... :shifty:

EDIT: ...why... what...

dude, that's just gross.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back