So, I'm going to San Fransisco

Entropy

I got a call yesterday from my cousin to discover I had a free plane flight and five-day stay in San Fransisco this Thursday. The first thing I'm going to do is go down to In and Out Burger and get a double-double animal style.

What should I do after that though?

Do you live near some valuable jewels?

Because I saw this episode of LAW AND ORDER: CRIMINAL INTENT where this couple get given a free plane trip to Vegas and take it, and these robbers break into their home to cut through their wall into a safe full of jewels on the other side but then the couple's son and his fiance come home see the thieves and get shot dead!

Because I saw this episode of LAW AND ORDER: CRIMINAL INTENT where this couple get given a free plane trip to Vegas and take it, and these robbers break into their home to cut through their wall into a safe full of jewels on the other side but then the couple's son and his fiance come home see the thieves and get shot dead!

I live in a two bedroom house on the south-side of Des Moines, Iowa. The closest thing to valuable jewels this town has ever seen is crystal meth.

California is one of the few states I haven't visited yet (aside from a small chunk of Death Valley a couple years ago when I was in Las Vegas), so I can't give any personal recommendations. However, you might want to check out some of the following:

Alcatraz Island

Chinatown

Golden Gate Bridge and Park

Ripley's Believe it or Not! Museum

San Francisco Maritime National Historical Park

If I were going, I'd definitely try for one of the Boat Tours of the coast and harbor. But I happen to like looking at landscapes and natural wonders, plus I love water travel. This may or may not appeal to you.

Oh, and please post pictures if you get to any of these places! :D

I'm absolutely, totally sure that that is exactly what is going to happen.

I always liked Japantown in SF much more than Chinatown, but maybe thats just me.

Make sure to wear some flowers in your hair.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

HAAAAHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!

***** stole mah joke.

I got a call yesterday from my cousin to discover I had a free plane flight and five-day stay in San Fransisco this Thursday. The first thing I'm going to do is go down to In and Out Burger and get a double-double animal style.

What to do?!?!?!?

You do it again man! I haven't been to Cali in almost 10 years. The first thing I do is gonna involve In-N-Out Burgers and $30. Then I'm gonna do it again!

After that I'll probably call my cousins and ask them what celebrity party are they going to and can I come?

Latest posts

Back