So what Characters do you want to see in Spider-Man 4?

What Villain do you want??

• Black Cat

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Morbius

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Kraven

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Lizard

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Vulture

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Carnage

• Mystrio

• Total voters

the watcher

I've been hearing a lot of people saying who they would like to see in Spider-Man 4. But I've been Wondering how may want what character. So the top seven characters I've been hearing are:

Black Cat

UltimateBlackCat21.jpg

Morbius the Living Vampire

untitled2.jpg

Kraven The Hunter

spiderman-choice2.jpg

The Lizard

afdsa.jpg

The Vulture

942324159_SpiderMan3_01_1280x1023.jpg

Carnage

942324159_SpiderMan3_01_1280x1022.jpg

Mystrio

893008930_13aa532ecb.jpg

So Who do you want?

I love that mysterio picture

Thank you. a friend of mine from another site I'm on helped me put these together. The Kraven one isn't finished yet. But it's close enough for you to know who it is.

Electro. :(

Or a really cool Vulture. :)

Electro. :(

Or a really cool Vulture. :)

Electro would be kind of cool. But a lot of site don't really talk about him. His name does come up now and then but...

I am working on an Electro Manip but it not quite up to par yet.

Out of those I'd like to see Kraven with him hunting The Lizard and Spidey trying to stop him. Save the Kraven hunting Spider-Man outright for a later film as a revenge ploy.

But I doubt it'll happen. Cause the characters don't have much cache to there names like Gobby, Octopus, and Venom

I find it amazing how much Morbius gets mentioned, in these lists. I like him as much as the next person but I wouldn't peg him to be a movie-grade character.

Kraven.

Also: I would root for Kraven to kill Tobey Maguire, and then maybe we'd get a proper Spider-Man.

I would love to see a well-built Morbius.Something similar to the plot of Spider-Man TAS would work for me.And the way that story goes pretty Raimi-like.On the other hand I don't want to see Vampires on a Spider-Man movie.

My next favorite villain would be Carnage or Electro.Since the Carnage storyline is already screwed by the awesome Venom of Spider-Man 3.Electro is the only thing I wanna see...

Or maybe some gangwar thingie, with a lot of characters thrown in the middle of it.Including Kingpin (damn you copyright issues), Silver Sable, Hammerhead, Tombstone and other side characters...

Nice job on the mock ups Watcher!! I really like the Vulture and Lizard ones. Mysterio also.

I would like to see Lizard, or Vulture. Also I wouldn't mind appearances by Rhino and/or Shocker. I hope they don't over do it like they did with SM3 though. Trying to jam too many characters in just doesn't work. Rhino or Shocker could be used in a USM type of way where they just show up in a cameo briefly and Spidey stops them. I don't think either could actually carry a movie.

But I think Vulture or Lizard would do just fine.

Mysterio's one of my all-time favourite villains but I'm not sure how well he'd work in these movies. Morbius I think would be a bad decision as it's too out-there, but as I've said, if they had to, it's Guy Pearce or bust. Electro.... I just think the lightning-powers thing has been done too many times lately, and part of the appeal of the Spidey films has been the way they do things you've never seen in a movie before(real web-swinging, any fight with Doctor Octopus, the things they did with Sandman, etc.).

So, I'm picking who I think is the most interesting character, which is Kraven.

Out of those I'd like to see Kraven with him hunting The Lizard and Spidey trying to stop him. Save the Kraven hunting Spider-Man outright for a later film as a revenge ploy.

Pretty much.

Oh, and I'd want Jimmy Smits to play him.

Sooo totally would love Kraven next. Have him be a larger than life TV big game hunter, have him put out a $1billion bounty on Spider-man, and have the whole movie be titled "Spider-man: Hunted"

Latest posts

Back