Something I would like is...

Hawkeye101 said:
What I would like to see is Ultimate Future. One where the children of the Ultimate characters are joined together to save the world from...... I dont know the super chitauri?

Ultimate Liberty: Captain America and Wasps daughter (assuming in Ultimates 2 #8 they don't break up). She'd have warbird's/ms. marvel's abilities.

Ultimate Psylord: Frankiln Richards Ultimized

Ultimate Wild-thing: originally Wolverine's and Elektra's daughter, I'm switching it up to be Wolverine's and Psylocke's daughter.

Ultimate Spider-Girl: Spider-Man and Mary Jane's daughter

Ultimate Darkdevil: DD and Elektra's son

Ultimate Rachel: The daughter of Scott and Jean.

Ultimate Cable: The son of Scott and Jean

:sure:
:scared:
:panic:

Pandrio said:
What about What if the spider bit MJ?
A reasonable question, as MJ admits to being jealous that she didn't get bitten by the spider (it being that the Spider landed on her chest at one point) in the earlier issues of USM.

What if Norman Osborn was a little smatter and decided to repeat Peter's accident exactly how it happened?

Because if Bendis believes if you're a villain, you have no form of rationality and suffer from a perpetual nervous breakdown.

Ultimate What If... #1
"What If Kong Still Believed Peter Parker Was Spider-Man?"
In a bid to get a pic of Parker as Spidey, Kong is accidentally bitten by a genetically enhanced gorilla that is somehow tenuously linked to something else in USM, making him grow to 60 feet and be made of living CGI. Calling himself "King Kong", he decides, for no reason beyond irrationality and a nervous breakdown, to attack Spider-Man in the one place he won't expect... his home! Just like Green Goblin and every other super villain Spidey's ever met. Luckily, Nick Fury arbitrarily shows up, saves Spider-Man from King Kong, tells him that he can't keep saving his life but looks forward to the day when he will own him as a slave, fixes Peter's problems with MJ because he can, and disappears into the sunset. Unfortunately, despite it not being his fault in anyway, and nothing bad actually happening, Spidey can't help but whine about how all of "this" is all his fault.
Part 1 of 632. 3 pages with so many repeated panels is spreads out to 32.
All written by Bendis when he had some spare time on the toilet when he wasn't hammering out House of M, Daredevil, and all the other nonsense he writes. You'll buy it because Wizard told you to.
This would unfortunately, show that Bendis would actually be TRYING.

Seriously, he keeps dangling 'almost' teases but never actually wants to be held accountable for a plot ramification.

If he actually made Kong believe Peter was Spidey for real, that'd be a step up from his usual approach to writing.

What if a plague wiped out everything with a male chromosome in the UU?

I remember reading a Marvel Adventures FF where a dimension hopping Johnny Storm in one of these.

It had him teaming up with a benevolent Doctor Doom, landing in a musical universe, and meeting his worst nightmare...
a universe where Spider-Man was Sue's husband.

Good times. :D

Last edited:
What If? Ultimate Fantastic Four
# 1

What if Benjamin Grimm punched a truck instead of a dinosaur?

Latest posts

Back