Something To Tell You Guys II Electric Boogaloo

thee great one

Master of TOG-fu.
After much debate and seeing how brave some other members of the site are.

I finally decided to reveal a much guarded secret about myself. So I'm just going to put it out there.

I'm Canadian.

oohnastysr1.jpg

****ing atrocious. Despicable. Horrific.

Prepare to be banned.

Last edited:
If we allow Canadians into our country, we destroy the sanctity of being American!

*Pats TOG on the back*

*Buys him some beer*

*Conversates*

*Grabs TOG by the neck*

WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THE IRON GIANT?

No YOU guys make me sick. You are a bunch of biggots and hatemongers. Canadians are people too... lesser people, but people. I am persoanlly shocked and appaled by your actions here today. I am forming the CBETCALSO, or Comic Boarders for the Ethical Treatment of Canadians At Least Sort Of. Consider this the first meeting.

(Note: This has nothing to do with my home state's close proximity to Canadians... like so close our stores have signs about the exchange rate... boy does that make me mad. I mean who do the Canadians think they are to use their inferior money in our country? Oh wait... uh... F**k it... CBETCALSO is off.)

I used to be a member of the wonderful pro-Canadian group: Canadians United for Normal Treatment by Society.

I am the proud leader of a group called **** Stupid Canadians and Their ****ing Piece of **** *** Country Because They're All ****ing ***s and ****s.

Last edited:
I used to be a member of the wonderful pro-Canadian group: Canadians United for Normal Treatment by Society.

A.K.A. The Nazi party! DING! The bratwurst is ready Bass!

They sound almost as proactive as the Yorkshire-Oxford United Society for The Understanding, Protection, and International Declaration of Lingering Integrity for Men of Egyptian-English Families Around the Globe.

Heh.

I am the proud leader of a group called **** Stupid Canadians and Their ****ing Piece of **** *** Country Because They're All ****ing ***s and ****s.

It's going to take me a while to figure out what the acronym for this one is.

Latest posts

Back