Sonic Unleashed!

I still don't like the Werehedgehog thing. It just looks dumb. The fact that it turns the game into some sort of fighting thing is also dumb.

I like the cut scenes though. They look epic.

I still don't like the Werehedgehog thing. It just looks dumb. The fact that it turns the game into some sort of fighting thing is also dumb.

Agreed. I like everything but the WereHedgehog. I'm hoping i'll like that when I play it though.

I think Sonic needs something different to it, and I applaud the creators for coming up with the fighting aspect.

I may buy this one.

I don't mind the fighting, its the "turn into a monster" deal I don't like. Mainly because the concept feels unoriginal.

Say what you will about the game quility, but the last few Sonic games have had great cutscenes.

I don't mind the fighting, its the "turn into a monster" deal I don't like. Mainly because the concept feels unoriginal.

It's like they hired a Sonic fanfic writer. No, really.

It seems that most of the recent Sonic games have had strange gimmicks and haven't been received very well. And the Werehedgehog gives me scary memories of USM.

Latest posts

Back