Sony Super Smash Bros.

ProjectX2

Don't expect me to take you with me when I go to s
I've been talking about this on MSN and I thought I'd post a thread about. Basically, imagine if Sony decided to make a Super Smash Bros. style game, using characters affiliated with their games.

Who would you want in it?

Hmmmmm.

Kratos. Crash Bandicoot. Jak and Daxter. Ratchet and Clank. Ico. Wanderer. Sweet Tooth. Jan Templar. Rau Utu. Arc. An Ape from Ape Escape. Dart Feld. Maybe Specter.

You can probably throw a few more characters in from those various games, but those are the main ones I can think of.

Last edited:
Is Crash Bandicoot sony since he has been on nintendo and xbox?

Is Crash Bandicoot sony since he has been on nintendo and xbox?

Well he started off on Sony and has quite a few games for Playstation/Playstation 2, so I would count him in.

Also, Heihachi Mishima, Yoshimitsu, Cloud Strife, Squall Leonhart, SEPHIROTH, Auron, Dante, Spyro the Dragon...

Well he started off on Sony and has quite a few games for Playstation/Playstation 2, so I would count him in.

Also, Heihachi Mishima, Yoshimitsu, Cloud Strife, Squall Leonhart, SEPHIROTH, Auron, Dante, Spyro the Dragon...

Tekken for sure, but what were the criteria? Anything on the Playstation? Or just first/second party characters? I threw in Crash because he used to be the main icon of Playstation. The rest are pretty much all Sony.

Tekken for sure, but what were the criteria? Anything on the Playstation? Or just first/second party characters? I threw in Crash because he used to be the main icon of Playstation. The rest are pretty much all Sony.

I was just basing it on which games used to be pretty much Sony-exclusive or have a mass amount of games on the Sony consoles.

Mario
Luigi
Bowser
Peach
Yoshi
Donkey Kong
Fox McCloud
Kirby
Samus Aran
Link
Pikachu
Jiggly-Puff

omg nintendoo ftwlol

Ok if we can include past exclusives

My list

• crash bandicoot (crash bandicoot)
  • spyro (spyro the dragon)
  • Rayman (Rayman)
  • Lara Croft (Tomb raider)
  • Crono (Chrono Trigger)
  • Dante (Devil May Cry)
  • Solid Snake (Metal Gear Solid)
  • Cloud Strife (Final Fantasy)
  • Sora (Kingdom Hearts)
  • Jill Valentine (Resident Evil)

Can have more people from each of those franchises e.g Coco Bandicoot but I would stick to them. I didn't add Tekken people on purpose as to me the idea is people you wouldn't expect in a fighting game to be in one.

Xiahoun Dun from Dynasty Warriors

You, my friend, are awesome.

Also:

- Auron (FFX)
- Basch (FFXII)
- Cloud (FVII)
- Barret (FFVII)
- Gray Fox (MGS)
- Ocelot (MGS)
- Naked Snake (MGS3)
- Squall and Seifer (FFVIII)

I would throw some cute characters too and probably Sephiroth and Vicent so it would sell more.

Banjo Kazooie should definitely get put into Brawl. I was just thinking about more new characters and he popped up in my head. He'd be real cool.

Latest posts

Back