Sony's Spider-Man Universe - Timeline

whelp, are options are to wait until Kraven and Venom TLD comes out and if that scooper is correct than Madame Web is immediately redacted from the mcu multiverse canon and the venomverse timeline or they are making stuff up and madame web is still set in the venomverse and therefore a part of the mcu multiverse (so we either win by discrediting madame web as canon or we win by getting a proper teenage/young adult Peter Parker for the venomverse) how can Sony possibly screw this up (I'm sure they'll find a way)

in madame web
they never actually say his name, possibilities he has an older brother here, meaning he (the brother) would be ~7 when may and ben disappear and peter is a baby born ~2010 to be 10 in 2020
; that is if sony even put that much thought into it, id be willing to bet they just ignore madame web forever

in madame web
they never actually say his name, possibilities he has an older brother here, meaning he (the brother) would be ~7 when may and ben disappear and peter is a baby born ~2010 to be 10 in 2020
; that is if sony even put that much thought into it, id be willing to bet they just ignore madame web forever
It can't Spidey canonically disappeared in 2019 you can look up in his wiki's Page.

whelp, are options are to wait until Kraven and Venom TLD comes out and if that scooper is correct than Madame Web is immediately redacted from the mcu multiverse canon and the venomverse timeline or they are making stuff up and madame web is still set in the venomverse and therefore a part of the mcu multiverse (so we either win by discrediting madame web as canon or we win by getting a proper teenage/young adult Peter Parker for the venomverse) how can Sony possibly screw this up (I'm sure they'll find a way)
Peter having an older brother is my guess if anything. Turns out that the baby in Madame Web was named after his uncle Ben and was adopted by the Reilly family, XD. Sounds like a Sony thing to do.

i feel like all the references to spider-man in morbius were removed intentionally once it was delayed past the point of them introducing the crossover between the mcu and ssu in nwh; on that note the peter in venom 3 could also be a variant what with sonys seeming insistence on using that concept within every project now

thats just referencing the fact that in the comics kraven eventually becomes a spider-man villain and this is his origin, not that hes fought spider-man in the ssu lol
"Set before his notorious vendetta with Spider-Man, Aaron Taylor-Johnson stars as the titular character in the R-rated film."

They are 100% talking about this iteration of Kraven for sure.

"Set before his notorious vendetta with Spider-Man, Aaron Taylor-Johnson stars as the titular character in the R-rated film."

They are 100% talking about this iteration of Kraven for sure.
There's no reason that his vendetta couldn't begin 5-6 years after Venom: The Last Dance, with a young 15-16 year old Peter Parker.

There's no reason that his vendetta couldn't begin 5-6 years after Venom: The Last Dance, with a young 15-16 year old Peter Parker.
exactly, even with peter being 10 in venom 3 (if that's true) set in 2020, kraven would be max 50s around when peter would become spider-man which was his age when he debuted in the comics

It seems silly, but to be fair, 6 years until he's old enough to be Spider-Man? It's not that bad. It's kinda weird but you know, it reminds me of Gotham having all of Batman's villains debut 10+ years before he put on the suit.

Latest posts

Back