Sony's Spider-Man Universe - Timeline

i guess if we use
peters comic birthday we can place madame web around october 12 2003?
until further evidence about a specific month is found
His Birthday in the comics isn't in august for making the joke that his first appereance was in august?

Saw Madame Web last night, and if I had to guess, I'd say it's around Summer 2003.
- I believe at one point an ID of some sort shows that Cassie was born on "06-23-1973," and a letter earlier in the film also suggests that her mother, who's described as having spent around a month searching for the spider, was in the Amazon on May 21, 1973. At one point in the movie, Cassie is described as being in her early 30s, meaning this should be after June 23, 2003.
- There's a scene where a character grills burgers, something which is normally done during the summer.
- A poster of Beyonce's Dangerously in Love, released on June 23 2003, appears on the side of a building.
- A morning scene shows that it's sunny out at 5:07 AM (this was really funny), which, despite being impossible, suggests closer to the middle of the year when sunrise is earliest.
- Peter Parker, whose birthday is commonly associated with August 10 as of late, is born during the film.
This film was hilarious.

Last edited:
I did watch it twice, but I wonder if anyone actually went into a showing, then watched the soonest next showing the same day! Just for a meme, XD!

Quick Question, is Ezekiel really dead? Cause in the last shots with Madame Web's potential future Spider-Women vision we can see the shot from Ezekiel's death dream, where the three look down from the building, hinting that this future could potentially still happen. Oh, and someone pointed out that one shot in that vision is from a Raimi Spider-Man Movie, so yeah, make of that what you want.

Quick Question, is Ezekiel really dead? Cause in the last shots with Madame Web's potential future Spider-Women vision we can see the shot from Ezekiel's death dream, where the three look down from the building, hinting that this future could potentially still happen. Oh, and someone pointed out that one shot in that vision is from a Raimi Spider-Man Movie, so yeah, make of that what you want.
They obviously don't care, just used sth to stretch

Just watched fir the 2cond time, and can smn explain the Esekiel Suit Logic? Can everyone see the suit or just Madame Webb? And if everyone, ehy do we see him mostly flashinf between suite and normal bearfoots clothes? Except for the bts Actor Likeness reason, meant inuniverse

Just watched fir the 2cond time, and can smn explain the Esekiel Suit Logic? Can everyone see the suit or just Madame Webb? And if everyone, ehy do we see him mostly flashinf between suite and normal bearfoots clothes? Except for the bts Actor Likeness reason, meant inuniverse
Probably just Madame Web. Her visions seem to be peering into potential futures and her perception of their likenesses in different points in time is in flux.

Probably just Madame Web. Her visions seem to be peering into potential futures and her perception of their likenesses in different points in time is in flux.
exactly, i would say all of the spider-induced visions of the future are more like potential futures, always in flux and not really set in stone

Honestly, while I agree that Sony doesn't know what to do with Spider-Man's rights, I am someone that really liked Madame Web. I don't have much expectatives for Kraven and think it will be fine, but if Sony fails with this Venom film which appears to be the last one, I will be greatly dissapointed.
I think they just need Vulture popping up in the post credits scene for Kraven; saying he's found 3 recruits already and wants Kraven and Rhino to join his "team of six" and find Spider-Man - the REAL one.

Then Venom 3 is just the end to this whole adjacent universe thing. Sony doesn't need to do anymore of this.

Latest posts

Back