Sorry for the stupid questions, but....

fenway

Remember back in Millar's first issue here (was it #21?)....the big cocoon-like bug things that appeared in one panel....did we ever find out what that was?

Also....In one panel of that first mini-arc, there's a panel that is supposed to show how Johnny loves being a superhero type (or something like that) and it shows him carrying a Warbird/Ms. Marvel character - who is that?

That's all..just wondering if these things were figured out or if they were yet to be determined.

Thanks!

i really hadn't noticed, after a while i just started viewing each arc as its own separate comic.

and are you taking about the thing they brought back with them from the past?

Last edited:
I dunno anything about the Ms Marvel thing, but the maggot thing has yet to be explained. Most likely it will occur, if at all, in the "Frightful" arc, which is after "President Thor".

I don't think anyone has mentioned the "Ms Marvel" chick. The grub-thing wasn't explained. I don't believe they brought it back from the past, though.

UltimateE said:
I don't think anyone has mentioned the "Ms Marvel" chick. The grub-thing wasn't explained. I don't believe they brought it back from the past, though.

it might be, it might not be, but it was with those "panels". when they stopped the time jumping guys and the appearance of the ultimates and ben punching the t-rex? and killing off all dinos

Last edited:
nigma said:
it might be, it might not be, but it was with those "panels". when they stoped the time jumping guys and the apperacne of the ultimates and ben punching the t-rex? and killing off all dinos 8)

It was already back at the base (Baxter Building? I don't remember) when they got back.

I still say punching out that T. Rex plays a significant part in Millar's run.

UltimateE said:
It was already back at the base (Baxter Building? I don't remember) when they got back.

I still say punching out that T. Rex plays a significant part in Millar's run.

i don't care anymore, we'll find out here soon enough. i might not be collecting the the title but i'll carry it..

Latest posts

Back