Sounds Crazy But what about Ares ?

Victor Von Doom said:
This thread makes me wanna do harmful things to many many people.

So... basically this thread has no affect on you whatsoever?

Weird. I'd have thought it would make you agressive.

See... its a shame that they would never give Ares a chance in the UM.. But see I still got alot of people thinking. Does SHIELD have a fail safe in place for any of the Ultimates?

What would the USA do if suddenly the whole 1st Special Forces Operational Detachment - Delta (Delta Force) became terrorists?

They'd send the lesser counter terrorist units after them and train a replacement for Delta Force.

It's kind of silly to wonder if there is a failsafe for the Ultimates. They are the best, toughest superhuman team SHIELD has. If they had tougher super-humans available, where were they when the Chitauri invaded? And now with the Liberator wrecking the counrty? It'd be beyond stupid for SHIELD to be able to pull out of their *** a secret weapon able to handle the Ultimates. Not only would we wonder where they when the big fights went down, we'd wonder what failsafe SHIELD has for them.

Beside ; you saw what happened when Thor went rogue : they sent the rest of the team plus all the allies they were able to enlist from Europe and overwhelmed him. That should have answered your question right there. If the big guns go rogue, you bring what you got left to the fight and hope quantity can overcome quality. What else can you do?

Last edited:
E.Vi.L. said:
So... basically this thread has no affect on you whatsoever?

Weird. I'd have thought it would make you agressive.

You'd think so. But oddly enough it's th retarded ramblings of nothing.

"OMG ares wuld be so cool he culd fight thor and be god vs god lol" :sick:

E.Vi.L. said:
What would the USA do if suddenly the whole 1st Special Forces Operational Detachment - Delta (Delta Force) became terrorists?

They'd send the lesser counter terrorist units after them and train a replacement for Delta Force.

It's kind of silly to wonder if there is a failsafe for the Ultimates. They are the best, toughest superhuman team SHIELD has. If they had tougher super-humans available, where were they when the Chitauri invaded? And now with the Liberator wrecking the counrty? It'd be beyond stupid for SHIELD to be able to pull out of their *** a secret weapon able to handle the Ultimates. Not only would we wonder where they when the big fights went down, we'd wonder what failsafe SHIELD has for them.

Beside ; you saw what happened when Thor went rogue : they sent the rest of the team plus all the allies they were able to enlist from Europe and overwhelmed him. That should have answered your question right there. If the big guns go rogue, you bring what you got left to the fight and hope quantity can overcome quality. What else can you do?

All good points BUT... Still doesnt stop the fact it cost them alot to bring down Thor the 1st time. Also a sleeper agent would have to be brought online before he or she could be useful. Anyway you look at it, what I am worried about is that Marvel will screw up Ares in the 616 as making him a Avenger, Look at what they did to Hercules. Nuff said.

Latest posts

Back