Spider-Man 3 (discussion and spoilers)

Couldn't find a Spider-man 4 movie thread so this will do.

Seriously....there doesn't need to be a Spider-Man4 thread (I'm looking at you Mole and Watcher). I'm not saying that you were gonna make one, but seeing as how long the last one was around....you 2 seem to be the most likely canidates to to make on.

With that said....I personally don't wanna see another Spider-Man film for another SEVERAL years. And by that I mean 5 or 6 years. Enough time for them to focus on other film projects....and for the team involved in making this current series to be out of the making.

A new acting duo. A new director. A whole new direction.

Seriously....there doesn't need to be a Spider-Man4 thread (I'm looking at you Mole and Watcher). I'm not saying that you were gonna make one, but seeing as how long the last one was around....you 2 seem to be the most likely canidates to to make on.

Hey now in my defence if i was going to make one I would of instead of saying the part you quoted then posting here. so :p

With that said....I personally don't wanna see another Spider-Man film for another SEVERAL years. And by that I mean 5 or 6 years. Enough time for them to focus on other film projects....and for the team involved in making this current series to be out of the making.

I wasn't planning on makin' a thread for Spider-Man 4, at least not yet. I mean we won't see anything on it for at least a year... Because the next one is said to be in the summer of '09, but it could be pushed back. So you'll have to talk to Ice. I think he was the one that started both the Spider-Man 2 and 3 threads.

I completely agree. Also a Spider-man 4 thread should only start wsith an actual piece of news that its going to happen.

I completely agree. Also a Spider-man 4 thread should only start wsith an actual piece of news that its going to happen.

I'm just afraid some eager noob will create one and think they're being smart by putting "speculation" in the title, thus giving them free reign to get al fanboy and talk about what they want in the sequel.

I imagine Spider-Man 4 will bring an end to the current age of cinema.

The one where there's nothing but remakes and sequels.

I wasn't planning on makin' a thread for Spider-Man 4, at least not yet. I mean we won't see anything on it for at least a year... Because the next one is said to be in the summer of '09, but it could be pushed back. So you'll have to talk to Ice. I think he was the one that started both the Spider-Man 2 and 3 threads.
Spider-Man 3....when there was actually news. You're the one who posts almost anything on movies, so VVD is right to look at you.

Spider-Man 3....when there was actually news. You're the one who posts almost anything on movies, so VVD is right to look at you.

Validation tastes like ribs. :lol:

Oh yeah.....the gf wanted to see Spiderman3 and F4 over the last weekend. Spiderman3 still sucked.....and oddly enough F4 wasn't that bad second time around.

Once you get over the whole giant cloud thing and smaller plot holes like how they could travel all over the world that fast....it was pretty entertaining. Afterwards, we went to my bedroom and I showed her what Galactus really looks like. I mean bookstore. Yeah....bookstore. We went to the bookstore.

Last edited:
Validation tastes like ribs. :lol:

Oh yeah.....the gf wanted to see Spiderman3 and F4 over the last weekend. Spiderman3 still sucked.....and oddly enough F4 wasn't that bad second time around.

Once you get over the whole giant cloud thing and smaller plot holes like how they could travel all over the world that fast....it was pretty entertaining. Afterwards, we went to my bedroom and I showed her what Galactus really looks like. I mean bookstore. Yeah....bookstore. We went to the bookstore.

D00m3d!

CBR said:
SPIDER-MAN 4

Among tidbits about a wide variety of comic book related projects, an article in The Hollywood Reporter had a very definite pull quote from producer Laura Ziskin. "The one thing we have answered definitively is: There will be more 'Spider-Man' movies," Ziskin said. "We just haven't answered what shape they will come in and (Sony) hasn't given us a release date."

Oh- Oh- watch out. I think I'm starting a new thread! Whoaaa!

:)

News

Spider-Man 4 Looking for a New Writer
Source: Empire
July 30, 2007

Back in January, we broke the news that David Koepp, screenwriter of the first Spider-Man, was in talks to pen the fourth installment, but now Sam Raimi tells Empire they are still searching for a writer.

"I want to help contribute to the production," he said. "I don't know if I'll just be a producer on it but if I can work with the writer in such a way so that directing would be right for me, I don't know. We've had our first meeting on Spider-Man 4 and we're looking for the writer."

Will he come back as the director? Hopefully we'll find out soon.

They in talks! It's official 4 will happen!

Uhhh... It's been official for more than a year.

Yes but people were saying things like
Spider-man 4 thread should only start wsith an actual piece of news that its going to happen.
since this is news and it is going to happen I was seeing if it deserved it's own thread yet.

There's a good chance that it will happen, but not for a long time, I wouldn't think. The big question is who would stay and who would go?

Latest posts

Back