Spider-Man Spider-Man Family:Featuring The Spider-clan

the watcher

get a look at Spider-Man Family / Spider-Clan.

SPIDER-MAN FAMILY FEATURING SPIDER-CLAN

Spider-Man Family Featuring Spider-Clan will arrive in stores on Nov. 29 from Marvel Comics. The issue is written by C.B. Cebulski and others, with art by Skottie Young and others. Here's how Marvel describes the issue: "Peter Parker -- a.k.a. Spider-Man -- is the last survivor of the secret ninja group known as the Spider-Clan...or so he thought. But when Peter is attacked at the grave site of his Uncle Ben, he goes on a quest to learn the truth behind his origins -- and he won't like what he learns! "Plus, thrill to some of the greatest exploits from the past of Spidey's many incarnations, with reprints of Spider-Man 2099 #3, Amazing Spider-Man #252 and from Marvel Shadows & Light #2." Spider-Man Family Featuring Spider-Clan will be 104 pages and will cost $4.99.

spidermanfamilyc.jpg

spidermanfamily1.jpg

spidermanfamily2.jpg

spidermanfamily3.jpg

spidermanfamily4.jpg

spidermanfamily5.jpg

http://www.comicscontinuum.com/stories/0611/07/marvelfirsts.htm

Last edited:
That looks great I will buy this.

It sounds like its the spider-man manga re-done.

Also love the artwork

Those look cool dude.

Like i said I will buy this.

it looks fan-****ing-tastic

I might get this just for Spider-Man 2099 #3, since I bought the last two Spider-Man Family books.

I got this book for the Skottie Young part. I could care less about the black suit or Spiderman 2099.

The Young section kicks so much *** that while I'm still hyped for Immonen on USM....I have to wonder how Marvel could pick anyone but Young.

The story was ok. Nothing really special. At some points it was either confusing or downright dumb...but overall still better than any issue USM has put out in the last year and a half.

Latest posts

Back