Spider-Man Spider-Man Noir

Friday

So I liked the first issue. The Vulture as a geek is a great touch. And the hook at the end of the first issue is an intresting one. I'm on board.

Agreed. I also enjoyed the X-Men Noir issue.

Really thought these would suck, but I'm impressed at how well Marvel is pulling this off so far.

Agreed. I also enjoyed the X-Men Noir issue.

Really thought these would suck, but I'm impressed at how well Marvel is pulling this off so far.

David Hine is Marvel's secret mark of unhyped quality. I haven't read anything by Van Leet before this.

David Hine is Marvel's secret mark of unhyped quality. I haven't read anything by Van Leet before this.

They're both great, Marvel should throw alot more work their way.

Especially Hine, I'm still pissed that they passed on Hine's plans to conclude his Son of M/Silent War story

Especially Hine, I'm still pissed that they passed on Hine's plans to conclude his Son of M/Silent War story

I didn't know that. That makes me sad. Those were both awesome.

Son of M was indeed awesome. I haven't gotten to read Secret Wat yet. Hine is the only writer to ever make me give a crap about the Inhumans.

I re-read both the Noir books last night. X-Men was better than I was giving it credit for, but Spider-Man is still my pick of them.

Son of M was indeed awesome. I haven't gotten to read Secret Wat yet. Hine is the only writer to ever make me give a crap about the Inhumans.

I re-read both the Noir books last night. X-Men was better than I was giving it credit for, but Spider-Man is still my pick of them.

Read Silent War, just do it, it's amazing, Frazer Irving's art alone makes it worth the price of admission

the only bad thing about it is that it was more or less ignored by Marvel at large, much like the recent Sub-Mariner mini, and Doctor Strange: The Oath,etc.

Latest posts

Back