Spider-Man Spider-Man: The End

Thats what made Memento such a good movie. I'm not sure how well it would translate to a comic though especially on such a large scale.

I've got a copy of Daredevil where it tells how the press found out he was Matt where there was a huge string of misprints. Every few pages it repeated the previous pages. So it was pages 1, 2, 3 then pages 1,2,3,4,5,6, then pages 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9, etc the issue was about 40 pages long, no adverts and felt like I had been reading the 'memento' special edition.

Also, the way Bendis first started the whole Kingpin downfall thing was written with Kingpin getting stabbed and then going backwards to tell us how it happened.

Similiarly the current storyline has done it again, so I think a memento style book would work.

Or a Pulp Fiction style book, (which is what was happening when Alias and Daredevil was coming out at the same time and Bendis wrote the same story from two different perspectives (Jessica's and Matt's) and even had the same panels from different eyelines).

TheManWithoutFear said:
I think Spiderman's character isn't the kind that would fit with some kind of tragic ending... I think a long happy life after heroism would be fine... Just my thought

sing it!

A part of me really hopes the don't do Spider-man: The End any time soon. I find those concepct to be dumb, because it's not really the end. I liked how they showed it in ASM 500. They did it in a way that it cannot be disputed, but still leaves plenty a questions left. I think they should only show the end when it is the end.

This is what I think I think they should do:

1. have Spider-man die on issue #1000 (or how ever far they get) Because we see him in between the begining of spider-man and the end in #500, so it's reasonable to think that is the middles of the series.

2. Having him die in that last frame, as in #500. And have an issue #1001 whick deals with the after affect of the death of a hero, funeral etc.

3. Now I think Stan the Man should write it (Since he is the Alpha and Omega) have him write the last few issues 995-1001 and create a long as story line #100 issues long with tie-ins, forshadowing, building up, so that after it all over you can look back and see the seeds that set everything up from #900

4. Now since Stan will probably not make it all the way, thought that would be awesome, Have him create this now and seal it in a vault, only to be open When Amazing Spider-man is approaching #900 or to be released as a special after AMS is cancelled.

Now I realize that this is highly unlikely, but it would be the coolest way to end it, with massive planning just Imagine the the preview from 10 issues till the end "A story 80 years in the making, 90 issue building up to this moment, written by the man who started it, ladies and gentlem this is The End of the Amazing Spider-man"

Random said:
AI find those concepct to be dumb, because it's not really the end.

I agree - I've said that before. It's why I have no interest in these books.

Goodwill said:
No and I don't have any idea what it is.

Geez Goody talk about dredging up the past...I asked you that back in December.

The last comic i heard Stan Lee wrote himself was a Fantastic Four issue in 1985.Personally i do hope Stan writes the final story of Spider-Man,its his character.Personally i thought Stan should have also wrote Fantastic Four:The End,or John Byrne.

But i have not heard much news,besides rumors.

The last comic i heard Stan Lee wrote himself was a Fantastic Four issue in 1985.Personally i do hope Stan writes the final story of Spider-Man,its his character.Personally i thought Stan should have also wrote Fantastic Four:The End,or John Byrne.

But i have not heard much news,besides rumors.
Stan is writing his own version of FF: The End. Art will be by JRJR.

It's just a mini of a alternate possible future. It's non-cannon.

oh.

I saw spider-man : the end

and thought what? Marvel is actually going to take the risk and kill him off! but oh Non-cannon still would be cool

Latest posts

Back