Spider-Man & X-Men ½'s

vintsukka

Howdy!

There might well be an answer to this question here somewhere but I'll still go ahead and ask... Are Ultimate Spider-Man #½ and Ultimate X-Men #½ included in any of the TPB's? Or will they be?

The spiderman hardcover has the #1/2 issue. As for the x-men issue I am not sure.
Ultimate Spider-Man 3 (28-39, ½). [From Marvel Comics: Once, Richard Parker and Eddie Brock Sr. were partners, researchers working together to cure cancer. As their young sons played, these two scientists tirelessly pursued their dreams... until a tragic plane crash took both their lives. Orphaned, Peter and Eddie Jr. went their separate ways. Years later, the discovery of a forgotten childhood videotape inspires Peter to look up his old pal, now a college student at Empire State University. Their reunion reveals a shocking secret: the existence of an experimental protoplasmic bodysuit developed by their fathers. When Peter attempts to pick up where his father left off, he quickly learns how dangerous the murky liquid really is - and swears to destroy it. Enraged by Peter's seeming betrayal, Eddie uses his father's creation to become Spider-Man's deadliest villain: the maniacal Venom. Forced to battle his former best friend, can Spider-Man defeat Venom without killing Eddie in the process? Plus: To the public at large, it could be anyone behind that mysterious Spider-Man mask. When a common thug impersonates New York's most famous web-slinger to rob banks across the city, Spider-Man must take action to save his reputation before he becomes Public Enemy No. 1.

vintsukka said:
Howdy!

There might well be an answer to this question here somewhere but I'll still go ahead and ask... Are Ultimate Spider-Man #½ and Ultimate X-Men #½ included in any of the TPB's? Or will they be?

The link Baxter gave you should explain it.

And rather than sticky every informative thread, I think a nice FAQ would be in order.

And welcome vintsukka - glad to have you here. Please do stay for the discussion and introduce yourself in the intro thread in the Site News forum.

Something funny about a guy from Finland saying "Howdy".... :D

Latest posts

Back