Spidey's arch nemesis (Spoilers)

I still say Ultimate Walrus is Spidey's true nemesis, is Ultimate Walrus. He has the speed and strength of a walrus, no one can defeat him.

I agree. The vast majority of Peter's problems are caused by him being a dip****.
Mephisto: "Hey, Pete, I'm like totally wasted, can I come over to your place and crash?"

Peter: "No! You left stains on the couch last time!"

Mephisto: "You still owe me for your Aunt, man!"

Aunt May: "Peter? Who are you talking to on the phone?"

Peter: "It's that Mephisto guy, Aunt May!"

Aunt May: "Oh! What a nice young man!"

Mephisto: "Hey, Pete, I'm like totally wasted, can I come over to your place and crash?"

Peter: "No! You left stains on the couch last time!"

Mephisto: "You still owe me for your Aunt, man!"

Aunt May: "Peter? Who are you talking to on the phone?"

Peter: "It's that Mephisto guy, Aunt May!"

Aunt May: "Oh! What a nice young man!"

Mephisto: "May..I'd do anything to her."

Peter: "What?"

Mephisto: "I'd do anything for her."

Goblin could return , couldn't he?

I liked his death, he should stay dead. Bendis can develop some other villains instead. It would more realistic and better if he stayed dead.

Last edited:
Hi, welcome to the world of comic books.

Let's get you through Death 101.

I thought the ultimate Universe was supposed to be more realistic and what's more realistic than universe where characters actually stay dead?

Last edited:
I find it hilarious when people think that realistic universes are about characters staying dead and not coming back to life. Don't they watch day time soaps?

It would be more realistic if happily married twentysomethings didn't make deals with devils in order to rewrite history. That never happens.

I find it hilarious when people think that realistic universes are about characters staying dead and not coming back to life. Don't they watch day time soaps?

It would be more realistic if happily married twentysomethings didn't make deals with devils in order to rewrite history. That never happens.

Yeah, well day time soaps are the bottom barrel of entertainment industry, IMO.

See this one of my least favorite tropes in comics, dead people not staying dead. It makes death totally pointless and removes any dramatic effect of killing off a character in the first place. 616 Gobby's death was perfect and it never should have been changed and I feel the same about Ultimate gobby's death, it is the perfect end to his character end. Sometimes its just good to let things end at a certain point.

NO, really?

Of course I was kidding.

Hey its the Internet, I have seen people say stupid things and be completely serious about them, so using sarcasm doesn't quite work here, sacarcims is about tone. If you want to avoid misunderstanding, use happy faces.

Hey its the Internet, I have seen people say stupid things and be completely serious about them, so using sarcasm doesn't quite work here, sacarcims is about tone. If you want to avoid misunderstanding, use happy faces.
It wasn't sarcasm.

It was being flippant and facetious.

Don't be so defensive.

It wasn't sarcasm.

It was being flippant and facetious.

Don't be so defensive.

Bah, same deal. I'm not being defensive, I'm just saying being facetious on the internet doesn't quite work as it would in real time, because there are ton of people who say things that you would assume are facetious, but they are being completely serious. it causes a lot of misunderstandings on the net. I'm not being defensive, I'm just pointing out a fact.

I would assume Doctor Octopus (or are we still calling him Magnetopus). I mean, there was that whole "cloning him" business, and Doc Ock made a big speech about how it perverted and destroyed every. single. part. of Peter's life. Also, he knows Peter's identity (not that anyone in this universe doesn't), so kudos to him for that. So, yeah, Doc Ock, I'd say.

Either that, or himself, as others have stated. I mean, honestly, how many problems would Peter not have gotten into if he didn't do stupid things? A fair few less than he did (just look at UM Team-Up - 99% of the crap that happened to him in that was because he got in over his head and didn't realize it until it was too late).

Latest posts

Back