Spiral was in Issue #50!

roguefan

helping myself to your chocolate biscuits
In issue 50, I noticed that Spiral was in the freak show. If this is right, then Spural is not a new character, just one that has been recycled and given a use. Next, we should have Wolfsbane being used! Hopefully... :D :wink:

Well, that may have been an easter egg. There was a person there that resembled Blob and Puck, too, but I doubt that they were really those characters...

If it WAS Spiral, why (and how) would she have gotten to Genosha (or back to) and then try to escape back to the U.S.? It doesn't make sense. But it does look LIKE her, though.

Guys, this is the whole reason why E doesn't accept appearances over names being used... "Spiral" was not in #50, a likeness of her WAS and that's it. A LIKENESS.

Goodwill said:
Guys, this is the whole reason why E doesn't accept appearances over names being used... "Spiral" was not in #50, a likeness of her WAS and that's it. A LIKENESS.
Yeah, I agree. I was just trying to make a point with what I said.... :?

Just looking over #56, and Spiral talks about how her sister defected to the states years ago. The girl on Coney Island could have been Spiral's sister.

Well, if that isn't a slap in the face...

I'm sure that this character was just an easter egg, but if it satisfies the fans that are having problems with the appearance of Spiral before her ACTUAL appearance, then, yes, they're sisters. ;)

Latest posts

Back