Splatoon

fefetea

Has anyone else here been playing Splatoon? I love the game to bits, it's so frighteningly addictive and one of the few games that doesn't send me into a flying rage when I lose online, ahah!

DIrishB

The Timeline Guy
You are all just obstacles on my path to Nirvana.
Has anyone else here been playing Splatoon? I love the game to bits, it's so frighteningly addictive and one of the few games that doesn't send me into a flying rage when I lose online, ahah!
Splatoon is fantastic. I love that it completely changes the rules of a shooter and focuses more on fun than competition (it's sort of the anti-Call of Duty in that sense). Gameplay is tight and smooth, lot of fun. Also like that they're constantly adding new levels and weapons/gear with a bunch of free updates over the coming weeks. Been playing it at my buddy's house (he's a huge Nintendo fan).

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
Welcome!

It's on my list of games to get. Hopefully by August or so I will have the game.

fefetea

Welcome!

It's on my list of games to get. Hopefully by August or so I will have the game.
Thank you!
Oooh you shouldn't have to wait so long, but I really think it'd be worth the wait!!
Splatoon is fantastic. I love that it completely changes the rules of a shooter and focuses more on fun than competition (it's sort of the anti-Call of Duty in that sense). Gameplay is tight and smooth, lot of fun. Also like that they're constantly adding new levels and weapons/gear with a bunch of free updates over the coming weeks. Been playing it at my buddy's house (he's a huge Nintendo fan).
Absolutely! I think the existence of the melee style Rollers and Brushes changes the dynamic from a straight shooter to just absolute mayhem (or maybe that's just the teams I've been on, haha)

The free updates are great. I feel that's how games should be, or maybe how I wish all games would be with regards to additional content!

Latest posts