SPOILER!!! Nick Fury????

Ultimates

Hey, here is something to think about, maybe someone has mentioned it, I dont know.

In the Wizard interview, Bendis says alot about Nick Fury not being what everyone thinks he is even "some times his eye patch isnt even on the same eye..."

Ok, but more importantly, I started reading back in my books. Now, I dont have vol. 2 of Ultimate X-Men (getting all of the hardcovers for x-mas). Guys, Nick Fury looks TOTALLY different!!! He looks just like Denzel Washington. In one of the last scenes, he goes into some top secret base and says "Oh ****! Get EVERY person down here NOW!" As this big bright light bursts... what was the light? and why have we forgotten it? Was Fury switched then??? Think about it.

I doubt that art change is what Bendis meant.

It's more about his motivations, his agenda. What really makes him tick.

Erm, the fact that Fury shaved his head and grew a beard is the the sole reason you think he's a traitor to the Ultimates? Am I on the right track here?

Ultimates said:
Hey, here is something to think about, maybe someone has mentioned it, I dont know.

In the Wizard interview, Bendis says alot about Nick Fury not being what everyone thinks he is even "some times his eye patch isnt even on the same eye..."

Ok, but more importantly, I started reading back in my books. Now, I dont have vol. 2 of Ultimate X-Men (getting all of the hardcovers for x-mas). Guys, Nick Fury looks TOTALLY different!!! He looks just like Denzel Washington. In one of the last scenes, he goes into some top secret base and says "Oh ****! Get EVERY person down here NOW!" As this big bright light bursts... what was the light? and why have we forgotten it? Was Fury switched then??? Think about it.
Hitch doesn't draw his characters PERFECTLY consistently, so its difficult to determine whether this inconsistency is deliberate or not.

TheManWithoutFear said:
My post got deleted. I'll remember that. :shifty:

It was rude. I'll certainly remember that.

Ultimates said:

Wow! This is even MORE far out than my theory about Tony being replaced! Firstly, Bendis is quite the ***** and often says stupid things that are just jokes but people take waaaaay too seriously (like "And then I'm gonna make Gwen Carnage" and stuff!).

Him saying Fury sometimes has his patch on the other eye is nonsense. I've checked a ton of issues including his appearances in The Ultimates vol.1 and 2 (you really think I didn't think of the ol' patch switcheroo?), his first appearance in Ultimate X-Men #9, his later appearance in UXM#12 AND his first appearance in Ultimate Spider-Man #24!! He's always had his patch on the left eye, as far as I can see (hehheh! That's my little joke!)!!:wink:

If anything, I look for more subtle (and, therefore, less obvious) changes when I'm looking for the traitor. More on that in MY post on traitor theories entitled "The Ultimate Revelation"!! *END PLUG*

Whatever. Nice try. I'll laugh at myself if you're right.

Nas

Latest posts

Back