St. Patty's Day 07' (Yee-Haw)

Well, it's just around the corner, St. Patty's day. The day is really to celebrate St. Patrick for banishing the snakes of teh shores of...Erie, I think. But know, it's time for people to drink. My uncle loves this time of year. Well, i'll be in school that day. What is everyone else doin'?

Last edited:
Deleting drunken posts from MWoF.

Chicago. Parade. Drunk. Vomit. Banging slutty girl who is "Totally like 1/16th Irish on my Mother's side."

Seriously, I hate the whole everyone is Irish on St. Patty's Day thing. I'm not Mexican on Cinco De Mayo or Black during Black History Month, so why does everyone get to be Irish on my day. At least I've got the slutty girl above to take my mind off it.

Oh yeah, I'm going on a pub crawl with an old Literature teacher of mine who's Irish. It's going to be a good time.

EDIT:
Oh, and just to assuage your mind McCheese, I'm Mick pretty through and through except for a few raping Scots way back when and (this one's a real mindscrew) my paternal great grandfather who was a Cherokee indian.

Last edited:
I don't do St Patty's. We do Carnaval here, so we basically get drunk, dance and steal some tourist's organs. It's a lot of fun. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts

Back