STAR WARS CANON AND LEGENDS DISCUSSIONS

I'm not sure what you mean by "the first phase of the Clone Wars." The flashbacks take place after season 5, because in the book Anakin reminisces about Ahsoka leaving the Jedi Order.
In the Thrawn Alliances comic tie - in, Tha flashbacks shows Anakin with his S1-3 design

I'm not sure what you mean by "the first phase of the Clone Wars." The flashbacks take place after season 5, because in the book Anakin reminisces about Ahsoka leaving the Jedi Order.
According to Wookieepedia it takes place after Season 6 of the Clone Wars

Where would these fit in?

Where would these fit in?
Wookieepedia has dates for each book, so during the time period that is thevHigh Republic in canon. Though they are Non-Canon (pre-canon, so non-Legends I guess). Still fun reads

star wars.png

Interesting. So EP IV in the legends continuity is set in 1798, while in the canon continuity in 1977, cool. (read all the pharagraph for the reason of it) [credits to the star wars timeline gold] btw if u find weird that rebels ends in 2 bby is coz this document had it's final release in 2018, so it could be that maybe he didn't went into completing rebels.

View attachment 2222

Interesting. So EP IV in the legends continuity is set in 1798, while in the canon continuity in 1977, cool. (read all the pharagraph for the reason of it) [credits to the star wars timeline gold] btw if u find weird that rebels ends in 2 bby is coz this document had it's final release in 2018, so it could be that maybe he didn't went into completing rebels.
But then the "Long time ago..." thing is false, because it was happening simultaneously as their release.

What does the Legends movie timeline look like compared to the canon movie timeline

What does the Legends movie timeline look like compared to the canon movie timeline
LEGENDS CONTINUITY
1766 - EPISODE I
1776 - EPISODE II
1779 - EPISODE III
1798 - EPISODE IV
1801 - EPISODE V
1802 - EPISODE VI

CANON CONTINUITY
1945 - EPISODE I
1955 - EPISODE II
1958 - EPISODE III
1962 - SOLO
1977 - ROGUE ONE
1977 - EPISODE IV
1980 - EPISODE V
1981 - EPISODE VI
2011 - EPISODE VII
2011 - EPISODE VIII
2012 - EPISODE IX

LEGENDS CONTINUITY
1766 - EPISODE I
1776 - EPISODE II
1779 - EPISODE III
1798 - EPISODE IV
1801 - EPISODE V
1802 - EPISODE VI

CANON CONTINUITY
1945 - EPISODE I
1955 - EPISODE II
1958 - EPISODE III
1962 - SOLO
1977 - ROGUE ONE
1977 - EPISODE IV
1980 - EPISODE V
1981 - EPISODE VI
2011 - EPISODE VII
2011 - EPISODE VIII
2012 - EPISODE IX
Pretty cool

No they are a series set over the course of many years, on the wiki they are apart of the Legends canon while officially they are in the Infinites part of canon

Last edited:
No they are a series set over the course of many years
Then i'll explain what u have to do.

U have subtract 1977 to the year a media Is set. Taking the 1st book as an example u have to do

1977-196 = 1781.

No they are a series set over the course of many years, on the wiki they are apart of the Legends canon while officially they are in the Infinites part of canon
oh! They are infinities? Then they aren't canon and doesn't take place anywhere.

Latest posts

Back