Star Wars serialized Comic from early 2000's: trying to remember

whig4life

Hi everybody, I hope you're having an amazing day! I was trying to find a Star Wars comic I read that was serialized in Star Wars Insider sometime around 2003-2005. It was a stand-alone story serialized over at least two issues (as I recall) about a Dark Jedi (alien--had a kind of dog face) who escaped a prison transfer ship in the Old Republic, and the protagonist (who I believe was just a cargo pilot) took a lightsaber from a dying Jedi and hunted this rogue down to confront him. It had a line I'll never forget, this villain had said "Mankind is not driven by altruism". I was attempting to find this story again and read it.

Any information would be helpful, thank you!

Hi everybody, I hope you're having an amazing day! I was trying to find a Star Wars comic I read that was serialized in Star Wars Insider sometime around 2003-2005. It was a stand-alone story serialized over at least two issues (as I recall) about a Dark Jedi (alien--had a kind of dog face) who escaped a prison transfer ship in the Old Republic, and the protagonist (who I believe was just a cargo pilot) took a lightsaber from a dying Jedi and hunted this rogue down to confront him. It had a line I'll never forget, this villain had said "Mankind is not driven by altruism". I was attempting to find this story again and read it.

I'm looking it up. Sounds like the "dog faced" species you're referring to are Shistavanens.
That should factor it down to less options more, while I look for it.

Is this it?

or this one?

If not: https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Shistavanen/Legends#Appearances

This might help.

Hi, I'm trying to remember the name of a Star Wars comic strip that was serialized in the early 2000's. It was about a young boy named Luke Skywalker, and he had to go on an adventure with his friends to find out what happened at the end of Return of the Jedi. Visit manatoki.

Latest posts

Back