STAR WARS CANON AND LEGENDS DISCUSSIONS

But are 0BBY and 0ABY only half year long each?
we don't know cuz in star wars months exist, so 0BBY could end in Jannuary and 0ABY Could go from Febbrary to December or could be the other way around. So for what I remember anyway, in Star Wars legends The Battle of Yavin should happen in the fall of 0BBY in canon I don't know.

@joshjodalton
Hey, just saw on your Star Wars Timeline that you haven't read the Galaxy's Edge Edition of Myths and Fables and the Target Exclusive Edition of Dark Legends. I bought both on eBay last year, I can send you scans of the exclusive Stories if you want. Would take some time to scan though.
Oh and I spotted a mistake on your detailed Timeline, you placed the JfO: Dark Temple present day segments after the Mantis Crew arrived on Bogano (Chapter 2). I am pretty sure that it is set right before the Second Sister fight on Bogano near the end of the Game, 'cause Trilla says in the Comic that her Troops should prepare to travel to Bogano (don't recall the exact wording). When you return to Bogano near the game's end, the Empire has Troops stationed there. I think that indicates that this is set shortly after the Dark Temple comic.

@joshjodalton
Hey, just saw on your Star Wars Timeline that you haven't read the Galaxy's Edge Edition of Myths and Fables and the Target Exclusive Edition of Dark Legends. I bought both on eBay last year, I can send you scans of the exclusive Stories if you want. Would take some time to scan though.
Oh and I spotted a mistake on your detailed Timeline, you placed the JfO: Dark Temple present day segments after the Mantis Crew arrived on Bogano (Chapter 2). I am pretty sure that it is set right before the Second Sister fight on Bogano near the end of the Game, 'cause Trilla says in the Comic that her Troops should prepare to travel to Bogano (don't recall the exact wording). When you return to Bogano near the game's end, the Empire has Troops stationed there. I think that indicates that this is set shortly after the Dark Temple comic.
If you would be willing to send me those scans, that would be amazing! I have not been able to find an easy way to read those stories anywhere.

I'll check out the Dark Temple again and see if what you're saying lines up better.

Thanks!

Here is the script of Star Wars Uprising, the post Episode VI mobile game that was shut down. Should have everything in it (Main Missions and Side Missions):
Uprising

Here is the script of Star Wars Uprising, the post Episode VI mobile game that was shut down. Should have everything in it (Main Missions and Side Missions):
Uprising
This is awesome!

Where you ever able to get those Myths and Fables/Dark Legends stories scanned? For some reason I'm having trouble messaging you directly.

I'm behind on updating it like I said, but here you go. Most of the dates are based on the timeline on this site, which is a very good resource.

Here's a Link to a fan Made Script for Star Wars: Commander. It's not complete, but I think it's still pretty neat:
Commander
According to starwars.com the Rebellion Campaign is canon, which is unfinished in this document

Last edited:
@joshjodalton I wish to Start with using your timeline, but how do you recommend doing so with the high republic? should I do Phase I then 2? Or Timeline order through and through`?

@joshjodalton I wish to Start with using your timeline, but how do you recommend doing so with the high republic? should I do Phase I then 2? Or Timeline order through and through`?
The publisher's intent was definitely to start with Phase 1 and then move on to Phase 2, but I honestly feel that they could be read in either order. Reading all of Star Wars in chronological order is a great experiment, although it's certainly not intended to be read that way.

Latest posts

Back