Stardust

JonnyFreeze

i couldnt find a thread for this comic2film or maybe its just a book2film i dunno so i figured i would just make it. i have no idea what this book is about but i figure there are some DC or neil gaiman heads on here who would give a sh*t about it. i came across some images from the filming of it , figured somebody might like em

Picture3.jpg

Picture4.jpg

came from here: http://forum.rpg.net/showthread.php?t=266999

and thats all of em :lol: but maybe it will get somebody excited

Last edited:
really?

i heard De Niro is in the movie. im hopin they cast pesci and ray liotta also so they could all be knights with really foul language and bad manners. this happens in the book?

Ultimate Houde said:
The story was okay, but it was kind of tailored for kids and incredibly short.
Yeah, tahts about my feelings on it. Very simple stuff, but fun.

It is a Comic to Book to Film

He wanted to do a take on the classic fantasy quest stories, keep it simple and make it a story both kids and adults should enjoy... I think it should be in the Young Adult section, but for some reason we stick it in Fantasy.

Um....I didn't remember half that stuff from the book.

Granted, the book skipped a huge time frame, so they were probably able to make up a fantastical story to go along with it.

Project, you need to see this trailer, if only for the Ricky Gervis part in it.

Um....I didn't remember half that stuff from the book.

Granted, the book skipped a huge time frame, so they were probably able to make up a fantastical story to go along with it.

Project, you need to see this trailer, if only for the Ricky Gervis part in it.

I reread this book this past weekend... I'm getting to think that Gervais is playing the small hairy man (whom they've turned into a regular sized person)... DeNiro's the Sky Pirate who picks up Yvaine and Tristran from the clouds after they escape the witch in the inn, but they definitely doubled the size of his role at least (he's not even there for a full chapter in the book).

I sincerely hope they don't drop the bits with Tristran's origins, and the old witch with Princess Una/The Colorful Bird...

The bits with a final battle with the Witch Queen definitely did not happen in the book and make me nervous.

But yeah... I'm excited

I reread this book this past weekend... I'm getting to think that Gervais is playing the small hairy man (whom they've turned into a regular sized person)... DeNiro's the Sky Pirate who picks up Yvaine and Tristran from the clouds after they escape the witch in the inn, but they definitely doubled the size of his role at least (he's not even there for a full chapter in the book).

I sincerely hope they don't drop the bits with Tristran's origins, and the old witch with Princess Una/The Colorful Bird...

The bits with a final battle with the Witch Queen definitely did not happen in the book and make me nervous.

But yeah... I'm excited

Me too. I hope they actually look like Faries.

Might be seeing this soon. I just watched the trailer and I'm not sure about it... looks kinda off. The Ricky Gervais scene was fun though.

Latest posts

Back