Stargate

There's a Stargate convention in Chicago like two weeks after Wizard World: Chicago. I went a couple years ago and it was pretty crappy, but I wonder if it's grown at all. I probably couldn't afford it anyway, after WWs Philly and Chicago.

Is anyone getting the direct-to-dvd movies?

The first one, THE ARK OF TRUTH comes out March 13th. I already have it pre-ordered from amazon.

Is anyone getting the direct-to-dvd movies?

The first one, THE ARK OF TRUTH comes out March 13th. I already have it pre-ordered from amazon.

I'll be seeing them. Not sure if that means buying or what ,but I'll be seeing them.

Anyone manage to grab the preair version of the season 5 opener of Atlantis?
What you do mean by preair version?

Sci-Fi's been showing Atlantis re-runs everyday at 5pm here, and I've been catching it everyday (and will until I go back to work). But new season coming in 2 weeks! EEK!

Good episode last week with the return of Daniel Jackson.

There is a clip online showing who is actually inside those armoured suits...

The Asgard!

It would be interesting having an 'evil asgard' race, considering a great deal of the main races of stargate have their opposites such as Goauld and Tokra and the Ori and Ancients. They could be based around the more dark aspects of Norse mythology, hell they could call the leader Surtur!

Last edited:
Another spin off?

Whose starring in this one other him? Any info on the spinoff yet?
The Spinoff was announced back in August shortly after Atlantis was said to be canceled. It was already in talks before, though.

Stargate: Universe isn't a direct spin off like Atlantis is.

Stargate Universe follows the adventures of a team of explorers from Earth, who find the Ancient spaceship Destiny and must fend for themselves aboard the ship in the far reaches of the universe as they are unable to return to Earth. The show will be firmly entrenched in pre-established Stargate mythology and take place during the present time.

Robert's the first actor mentioned, though more news of who's in it should be coming soon as the show begins next summer.

Ice, would you please assist me in saying farewell to Stargate Atlantis (apart from the film, but going on the ending of the final episode, I don't know where they are gonna go,
apart from back to Pegasus..
). She was an awesome show and she will be missed.

Ice, would you please assist me in saying farewell to Stargate Atlantis (apart from the film, but going on the ending of the final episode, I don't know where they are gonna go,
apart from back to Pegasus..
). She was an awesome show and she will be missed.
Yes.

Good-bye, Stargate Atlantis. You gave us 5 wonderful damn good years. You will be dearly missed. :cry:

Agreed. Having finally gotten caught up with everything in seasons 3 and 4, and the latter half of season 5, I'm sorry to see this go.

Right now there's a thread over at the Gateworld site for people to post things they wish had happened on the show but didn't, or things they would like to see in any upcoming SGA movie. My wish would be an in-depth exploration of Wraith culture (if they actually have one by our definition) and history. A couple of episodes have revealed some intriguing information, but I'd like more.

Latest posts

Back