Stark and Widow - engaged in Vol. 2?

Dark_Images

To answer your question jtg3885, Jim Rhodes recently (USM #60) wrote a letter to Dr. Connors stating that a deadline for money grants was approaching, and that he had a presentation with Stark Industries soon to conitue this funding. As for Tony and Widow, we don't officially know yet, but it appears in Vol. II the two are to be engaged, since Tony is dying from his brain tumor and he wants to get married despite the fact Widow already has 13 wealthy dead husbands of her own. He just thinks its coincidence.

but it appears in Vol. II the two are to be engaged, since Tony is dying from his brain tumor and he wants to get married despite the fact Widow already has 13 wealthy dead husbands of her own. He just thinks its coincidence.

Whoa whoa whoa - where did you see this?

I read that somewhere as well. Its not 2 surprising. Stark wants a wife before he dies and its wat Widow does, lol

It was in an old issue of Wizard magazine. I'll have to find what issue and let you know. Also, Millar reveals that in Vol. II one of the most powerful scenes he's ever written takes shape in the form of Ultimate Nighthawk.

I think that he's a very lame character that was originally on the Defenders. He hailed from Europe, I believe, as did his friends Blacksword.

I'm going to make this thread even more off-topic in an attempt to get it back on topic here... :)

This thread, "Stark and Widow - engaged in Vol. 2?" was split off the Ultimate Jim Rhodes thread, and now it's going into Ultimate Nighthawk and Blacksword. It's hard to split again because at the point it starts to go off there is also info on Millar's Wizard article, which needs to stay here.

Let me just make an example of this - and I'm not trying to stifle conversation or call anyone out - but it would have been better to start a new thread with the mention of the "most powerful scene" taking shape in the form of Darkhawk should have gone in a separate, new thread. no harm, no foul, just giving some guidelines because when everything is on topic it's easier to use the forum and makes it a better source of info an conversation.

Just try to keep this in mind; if something in a thread reminds you or makes you question something off-topic, just start a new topic. It's easy - the "new topic" button is near the top of every page.

So now that I've thrown EVERYTHING into disarray ;), let's get back to the talk about Stark and Widow...I believe Dark_Images was going to look up what Wizard issue this appeared in....and if anyone wants to continue with Darkhawk that's cool, just start a new thread for it.

Is it Nighthawk or Darkhawk? I'm sorry I can't find the issue it was in. I believe it was Wizard #146, if someone has that issue and could look it up for me it would be greatly appreciated. I'd hate to think I threw several threads into disarray over something that I can't even back up. I probably should have kept my mouth shut. Lesson learned. :oops:

This is kind of believable since Widow seems totally and completely enamored with Stark throughout the series, even referring to him as her next husband.

Man, I was all proud of myself for thinking that the widow might be out for Stark's money (I even wrote it on another treat) and now I find that there was already a treat about this.

What about her 13 dead ex-husbands, is that true? Because I was thinking that she might wanna to marry Stark because he is already dying, which would be immoral but would not be a crime. But if her 13 riches ex-husbands all died mysteriously, now that would go much further than I suspected about her. It would be much worst than Wolvie trying to off Cyclops and it would put Black Widow definitely on the side of the bad guys.

It would put Black Widow on the gold digging skank-tramp side but i wouldn't go so far as the BAD GUYS.

mutantfreak said:
What about her 13 dead ex-husbands, is that true?

I didn't take that literally or seriously when she said it.

Latest posts

Back