Step Brothers

ultimatedjf

Apatow-produced comedy directed by Adam McKay (FunnyorDie.com, Talladega Nights), starring John C. Reilly and... Will Ferrell.

Now before you all start your griping that Ferrell is at it again (Semi-Pro was a dud; even I won't watch it), take a look at the Red-band trailer. It's actually pretty funny, especially the final scene.

[youtube]K6FUldvRYY0[/youtube]

I want them to make Dr. Steve Brule: The Movie.

l_3c9deaca2494333e9788e5ac96725442.jpg

Last edited:
John C. Reilly should get back to making dramas (or at least "good movies," since I wouldn't call Boogie Nights or Chicago dramas), but Walk Hard was hilarious and this could be good, I don't know, I didn't watch the preview. I didn't like Talladega Nights, but Anchorman is awesome and I retain faith in Adam McKay.

I saw this last night. It was crude, stupid and absolutely hillarious. I think my favorite parts was the dream sequence where Will Ferrell's therapist pictures him as a lumber jack walking into the door saying "I'm here to give you my seed", right when they become friends and start doing 'activities' together, and of course the fight scene with the school children. John C. Reilly and Will Ferrell are like one of the best comedy duos out right now.

I saw this last night. It was crude, stupid and absolutely hillarious. I think my favorite parts was the dream sequence where Will Ferrell's therapist pictures him as a lumber jack walking into the door saying "I'm here to give you my seed", right when they become friends and start doing 'activities' together, and of course the fight scene with the school children. John C. Reilly and Will Ferrell are like one of the best comedy duos out right now.

I saw it at a sold-out showing. Not only was there non-stop laughter all the way through, but people even applauded at certain lines/moments. (Example: when John C. Reilly pops out of the neighbor's bushes wearing a Klan uniform.)

I saw it at a sold-out showing. Not only was there non-stop laughter all the way through, but people even applauded at certain lines/moments. (Example: when John C. Reilly pops out of the neighbor's bushes wearing a Klan uniform.)

I thought that Will Ferrell mowing the lawn as a Nazi was awesome too. "Spechen ze Dick!"

Latest posts

Back