Storyarc Ideas

MaxwellSmart

The idea behind this thread is so that people can share their ideas for arcs they'd like to see. This isn't for speculation on storyarcs that have already been planned. This is for sharing ideas that you came up with. I know this is similar to fan fiction, but my idea is that the ideas don't go into as much detail as fan fiction. I'll start it off.

I've had this idea for awhile now in one form or another. This is more of an x-men arc than an ultimates arc although both are heavily involved. My idea centers on a group kidnapping jean and telling the x-men that they'll kill jean if the x-men don't kill the ultimates. The x-men agree that they can't do this and that they have to try to save Jean by other means. Wolverine refuses to take that chance and goes after the ultimates himself. The x-men notify the Fury that wolverine is after them and continue their hunt for this mysterious group. The ultimates barricade themselves inside the triskellion until this matter is resolved. Wolverine brakes into the triskellion and proceeds to destroy their defenses. Finally Wolverine reaches the ultimates. Captain america tells everyone to back off and gets into a major brawl with wolverine. Wolverine is about to land death blow when wasp attacks and saves captain america's life. Wolverine turns his attention to wasp and is about to kill her when jean shows up and stops him. Wolverine get threatened by captain america and leaves the triskellion, but not with the x-men. Later Fury shows up and recruits wolverine into a blackops unit totally separate from the ultimates designed to ensure the survival of the united states regardless of the cost.

It's okay but I don't get some things. Who kidnapped Jean? SHIELD? And was that whole arc just to get Wolverine to join a blackops unit working for Fury?

ProjectX2 said:
It's okay but I don't get some things. Who kidnapped Jean? SHIELD? And was that whole arc just to get Wolverine to join a blackops unit working for Fury?

I haven't decided who it might be, but not shield. The overall idea was to create a devide between wolverine and the x-men and show how far wolverine is willing to take things he believes in. Also possibly create a rift between jean and cyclops relationship.

I would like to see an arc in Ultimate X-men where they hear about rumors about a mutant attacking a town in Canada. Professor X can't get celebro to read any mutant signatures in the area. So he sends Wolverine who is in the area on personal stuff. What he finds in The Hulk is still alive and those two have their classic brawl ultimate style.

thee great one said:
I would like to see an arc in Ultimate X-men where they hear about rumors about a mutant attacking a town in Canada. Professor X can't get celebro to read any mutant signatures in the area. So he sends Wolverine who is in the area on personal stuff. What he finds in The Hulk is still alive and those two have their classic brawl ultimate style.
Hey, that sounds great! :D

That was how Wolverine first appeared... If I ever get time I'll type up some of my ideas.

Good idea for bringing back the hulk. I especially like the idea of reintroducing the hulk in the UX.

Latest posts

Back