Street Fighter IV

Yet another game I need to own....

Awesome.

The voices aren't that great

And i loves Vega.

This game looks like doodoo. As an avid Street Fighter gamer, I don't understand why this game is getting so much props on the designs. For one the game, chronologically, is taking yet another step back. Why? Why not follow up on the Gil storyline? Then they add the most obscure characters that were supposedly in the EX series, also another badly made game in the series. I can't, for the life of me, understand why the new creator is trying to take the series back to Street Fighter 2. In most interviews I've viewed, all he does is praise SFII and everything it did and how they're bringing it back to that. Why take a step backward? The new character models look too beefy and overpowered. I wish they'd used something similar to the Tatsunoko Vs Capcom versions.

That reminds me, isn't Bison supposed to be dead?

Also, I hope that's not the full character roster.

yes he was killed by Akuma. THe thing is, the guy creating the game is all about the old street fighter 2 series and never even acknowledges the significance of the alpha or 3rd strike series. Also this is actually a prequel to street fighter 3. Soooo, basically it's another street fighter 2.

This game looks like doodoo. As an avid Street Fighter gamer, I don't understand why this game is getting so much props on the designs. For one the game, chronologically, is taking yet another step back. Why? Why not follow up on the Gil storyline? Then they add the most obscure characters that were supposedly in the EX series, also another badly made game in the series. I can't, for the life of me, understand why the new creator is trying to take the series back to Street Fighter 2. In most interviews I've viewed, all he does is praise SFII and everything it did and how they're bringing it back to that. Why take a step backward? The new character models look too beefy and overpowered. I wish they'd used something similar to the Tatsunoko Vs Capcom versions.

Uh....so?

All i care about is if it's good and if it's fun i don't care about the story line.

I mean at the end of the day we'll probably Using Vs mode most of the time.

Last edited:
Uh....so?

All i care about is if it's good and if it's fun i don't care about the story line.

I mean at the end of the day we'll probably Using Vs mode most of the time.

yeah, it's not like you have to agree with me or anything. Where one wouldn't care, another would. Obviously you don't and I do. I just don't understand the point of recreating part 2 as opposed to making this game an advancement in the genre. I don't like the the way the character models were made and, for me, that's part of what makes the gameplay fun.

Latest posts

Back