Strip Generator

a-comic-board-psa.png

I also do not dance. But it's fun to make up that we do! :p

I thought it was fun to come up with the stories of "Why" we can't dance.

Like:

I sprained my ankle rescuing a puppy.

Or

I ate too much of my co-workers fruit cake so she wouldn't feel bad, since she's had such a difficult year.

Or

McCheese hit me with his car and then laughed about it. Then he proceeded to try to hit a baby bunny. I tryed to save the bunny but, I was too wounded. And on top all that McCheese then got out of his car and pissed on it's corpse. Shouting out, "Now This Is My Kind Of ****ing Christmas!!" laughed his evil little laugh and drove off shouting, Hail Hitler... or something like that. You really should go over and tell or show him how you feel about that... I think Showing him would be the best way.

Last edited:
not the best usage of the joke ever.

Yeah he at the point of it being sad. But not sad enought to stop, sadly.

I almost feel sorry for him.

I don't dance because I sprained my ankle pushing Kristen Kruek out of the way of a truck.

Really!.. Cause I thought you don't dance cause you're to busy trying to get with Lindsay Lohan, her being the object of your affection and all... Spending day in, day out just staring at her poster of yours. It's a wonder how you manage to find time to post here.

So true...

I like that he almost feels sorry for me.

Almost.

That they were referring to not the joke being old but just not a good use of the joke.

Last edited:
Don't like that with the new layout the title won't go with the comic.

Adventures of Tog and Proj: New Ways to Die #1
full.png

Adventures of Tog & Proj.: New Ways to Die #2
full.png

Adventures of Tog & Proj.: New Ways to Die #3
full.png

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back