Stupidest Super Powers ever

Nurhachi

Hey, just wondering what character you think has the stupidest powers youve ever seen. For me, it would be a choice between:

FRUIT MAN (from Radioactive Man)
The power to turn into any fruit

THE WALRUS (From Spider-Man)
Has the proportunate strength of a walrus, but since hes smaller then one, hes weaker.

INVISIBLE BOY (From Mystery Men)
Has the power to turn invisible, but only when no ones looking. If someone looks at him, he turns visible again

Well, I once developed a character in a rather drunken conversation called zoology trevor. That was a lab ferret that got bitten by a radioactive zoologist, thus gaining all the powers of a... zoologist.

Brain foot boy was also pretty damn useless.

Of the more serious characters I think that LongShot has a kind of silly superpower. I don't have anything against LongShot and I don't want to start a fight here, but I just don't buy the whole lucky superpower thing. They try to make it more respectable calling it "alteration of probabilities", but I think it was a power created because all other powers were already used. Again, I am not criticizing his personality, cause I think he is really cool.

I always considered him to be just this hyper powerful mutant that is probably the worlds most supreme telekinesis user, but has no direct conscious power over it. all governed by the id not the ego if you understand me.
But yeah, he's a cool character, but the 'lucky' explanation is pretty naff.

Though it has to be said, the scorpion is silly as hell. He got he powers because he got stuck in a comedy arachnid suit.

Skin, from X-Factor, had a very dumb power. He could strech his skin and use it to wrap around people.

mutantfreak said:
Skin, from X-Factor, had a very dumb power. He could strech his skin and use it to wrap around people.

Skin was really from Generation X- He had this droopy excess skin that he could use in these weird ways. It was creepy.

But the winner however is Squirrel Girl. An actual character, to be appearing in Great Lakes Avengers, she could talk to squirrels. She also from memory, had big teeth. This was it.

Caduceus said:
Skin was really from Generation X- He had this droopy excess skin that he could use in these weird ways. It was creepy.

But the winner however is Squirrel Girl. An actual character, to be appearing in Great Lakes Avengers, she could talk to squirrels. She also from memory, had big teeth. This was it.

Are you freakin kiddin me?

The squirrels have invaded the comic book industry :(

No, this is like completely serious. I believe Ultxon showed me a site that had a bio on it. This is jsut about the worst power I've ever seen or heard of.

mutantfreak said:
Of the more serious characters I think that LongShot has a kind of silly superpower. I don't have anything against LongShot and I don't want to start a fight here, but I just don't buy the whole lucky superpower thing. They try to make it more respectable calling it "alteration of probabilities", but I think it was a power created because all other powers were already used. Again, I am not criticizing his personality, cause I think he is really cool.

I thought Longshot's power was kind of cool and original. I remember when I first actually understood what Longshot could do. I was pretty impressed.

When I was younger my cousin and I used to draw little comics for our own amusement, and he had a guy named Man-Man - it was a man who was bitten by a radioactive man and had the proportional strength of a man.

Stilt-Man. Not really a superpower, but his armor has an ability to have stilts? Wow. At least he can sit behind anyone in a movie or concert and still see everything.

Paste-Pot Pete/The Trapster - Of all the materials in the world you can use to attack people, you just had to pick glue.

Squirrel Girl's real. In Wizard, they showed an issue where she defeats Dr. Doom with her rodents minions. No kidding.

Last edited:
UltimateE said:
When I was younger my cousin and I used to draw little comics for our own amusement, and he had a guy named Man-Man - it was a man who was bitten by a radioactive man and had the proportional strength of a man.

I love it. Just great.

cmdrjanjalani said:
Squirrel Girl's real. In Wizard, they showed an issue where she defeats Dr. Doom with her rodents minions. No kidding.

Thats in the bio i mentioned (I wish i could find it) but she actually had Iron Man's help. It was pathetic.

cmdrjanjalani said:
Stilt-Man. Not really a superpower, but his armor has an ability to have stilts? Wow. At least he can sit behind anyone in a movie or concert and still see everything.

I think this is why Bendis just kind of put him into that submissive role, like he did instead of useing him as a serious villain, during his run. I always kind of enjoyed him.

Longshot's not the only person with powers like that. Domino has similar powers, and the Black Cat was given similar powers as well.

The President of the United States.

So you're secretly saying I have the stupidest super pwoers? RAH!

And I meant it as George Bush is a world Super Power and he's stupid...

You're going to die slow and painful now you twisted squirrel!

Latest posts

Back