Suicide Squad movie

Hell Yeah!
Hell Yeah!
Hell Yeah!
Hell Yeah!
Hell Yeah!
Hell Yeah!
Hell Yeah!

I was actually more excited about creating the right font and style for this post than the movie, but that is still really cool news. I hope they get some top tier villains and some classic Squad members.

Hell Yeah!
Hell Yeah!
Hell Yeah!
Hell Yeah!
Hell Yeah!
Hell Yeah!
Hell Yeah!

I was actually more excited about creating the right font and style for this post than the movie, but that is still really cool news. I hope they get some top tier villains and some classic Squad members.

Well who should, ideally, be in the SS? I always assumed Deadshot and Captain Boomerang were key members, but who else?

Also who should they fight against? Kobra?

Well who should, ideally, be in the SS? I always assumed Deadshot and Captain Boomerang were key members, but who else?

Also who should they fight against? Kobra?

Definitely Amanda Waller, maybe Bronze Tiger, and Killer Frost.

Amanda Waller is a necessity. As are Deadshot and Captain Boomerang (although I bet we get the Junior variation of the Captain). Aside from them, I really don't have any major figures that I think are absolutely necessary.

I wonder if this movie is instead of Supermax?

I think Flagg would work great too.

I forget, was Vertigo a member or was he only in Checkmate?

Not sure, what about the membership that showed up in the JLU ep Task Force X (Rick Flagg, Deadshot, Plastique, Captain Boomerang and Clock King who used his skills to coordinate the team back at the base, he was more or less the team's tech guy.) That seems like a good start for a core team, with Waller as the overall leader, start there and add other characters as neded.

Not the JLU team.

I want more of a comic verison.

Rick Flagg, Deadshot, Waller, Bronze Tiger, and Captain Boomrang are musts.

Not the JLU team.

I want more of a comic verison.

Rick Flagg, Deadshot, Waller, Bronze Tiger, and Captain Boomrang are musts.

Exactly. Those are the corner stones there. I feel like you've got to have those five (except, MAYBE Deadshot. But he's probably the only characters non-fans have any chance of recognizing). Vertigo might be a good fit, not particularly because he's an SS icon, but I really dig the character, and I think the Waller/Vertigo relationship that Rucka developed was really good. Other than that, I can't think of a whole lot of characters. Tattoo Man might be cool? or Nightshade.

Waller is their handler, Vertigo is her man in the field, Flagg is squad leader, Tiger's the muscle, and Deadshot's the crack shot.

Last edited:
This would be awesome ............ But knowing WB this will probably get stuck in developmental hell.

My guess is they would cut some ties to comic-book super villainy kinda like Wanted. Like they will only use real names and not their super-villains names, no costume, etc, just their core characteristics and abilities.

Latest posts

Back